Washer for repair/scrap - Free

madcat6183

Anyone need a washer that just needs a new belt put on or know a scrapper that can come get this thing?  Tried everyone on Craig's no luck so far.

GE 7 years old but in GREAT shape.  Belt broke, I decided we needed an upgrade, went and got a new one Saturday.  I will say this has been outside for a day now so there is a chance that if there was water in the pump it may have froze too so may need that as well.  BUT I tried to drain it the bet I could, obviously there was some water in the washer, just not sure there was any in the actual pump.  

Anyways, its a GE, white, top load with agitator, nothing fancy, has 3 water settings 3 load size settings and several wish cycles.  

I am in Groveport, I don't care what you do with it(these are fun as shit to shoot up), I just don't want to pay a trash guy to come get it, nor put it in my garage any longer.

Text me would be best, I had 1 person said she would call me back to scrap it, nothing yet.  419-610-5666.

If nothing by Saturday, I am going to take it to Baltimore where there is a scrapper that said I was too far, since we have a wedding in the area anyways.

John

Take it to Sims Brothers 679 N. James.

I take all my scrap there and Im in and out quick and its in a warehouse building with a paved lot. 

Never picked up any nails, yet.  They say they keep the lot swept and it seems they do.

They dont try to screw you on weight like alot of the others do. Coughacecough.