Found A Deal On Another Sled...

magley64

Got this SRV 540 off of a friend who decided snowmobiles were far too cold a hobby for him to enjoy...

Needs the cobwebs cleaned out. But man, 540 cc's of 2 stroke is definitely a lot of get up and go... Looks like an antique, but i got a hell of a deal.

Sled_zps38daf82e.jpg

Yamaha SRV is a great sled. Had one back in the day. Not as fast as Polaris Indy or Ski-Doo Blizzard or Kawasaki Invaders of the day, but dead reliable. Remember the Scorpion Whip TTX...fast machine and big rear travel for the time, if only you could keep crank seals and pistons in it!

Have you been on any of the newer EFI 600+cc sleds? CRAZY fast!

Have fun with it! I'm a warm weather rider only, with just a few times here and there on a friend's sleds.

Nope, the srv is the fastest snow machine I've ridden so far... I kinda want a snow hawk, but I've decided that I'm not spending more than a few hundred bucks on a snowmobile, just because of how seldom i really ride them. A decent year is a dozen rides or so.

Nope, the srv is the fastest snow machine I've ridden so far... I kinda want a snow hawk, but I've decided that I'm not spending more than a few hundred bucks on a snowmobile, just because of how seldom i really ride them. A decent year is a dozen rides or so.

I know what you mean there!  I would consider getting one, but don't for this very reason.  Oh, and there's the fact that I really don't don't cold very well, too!