Want your name on the Ohio Riders banner?

Casper

Do you want your name on the new Ohio Riders banner?

Sweet! It's easy. If you've already donated or purchased a raffle ticket, your screenname will already be put on the new banner.

If you haven't donated or purchased a raffle ticket but would still like your screenname on the banner, simply purchase a raffle ticket or donate. That's it.

The size of the screenname on the banner depends on the total amount we have to put on it. The screennames will be in a light gray. The banner is 10' x 2'. Its pretty big. Here's an example:

ohioriders_banner_example.gif

The raffle currently running is for riding gear:

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=11171

Or you can just donate if you feel like it:

http://www.ohio-riders.net/index.php?pageid=donate

Donate a $1, $5, whatever.

And to the smartasses, $1 minimum. I know if I saw this I'd be like, "ha, I'll donate a quarter".

The cut off for this is Wednesday.

So far I have the following people. If you feel you should be here, let me know. I may have missed ya.

v65rider

Acec

BornSinner

QueenBee

Paskey

gixxie750

trip

Chrisoh

flounder

r1crusher

jeremygsxr

yotaman88210

exSRAaron

WhoDey

PrincessPratt

thegame

walther_gsp

APCh8r

RC51 John

06Ninja6

NinjaNick

Cleaner

CbrGirl

gsxr750girl

e-flores

DTM Brian

Proud Pops

Mr Bret

Lpsanders13

Benyen Soljax

Fusion

nakedsquid

InyaAzz

420gsxr1000

sonavabeech

OGs750

Angrish

I decided since I donated last month, I'm going to start doing it a few throughout the year. I love this site and most of the people on it, especially the ones I have spent time in person with. It's a great riding family. It's the least I can do to help keep the club alive. :)

Come on everyone, help support the best group of people/riders around!

If we bought the raffle tickets, how will we get them? will you mail them or do we have to get them when we see you etc?

When I get some time, I'll fill out tickets and put in them a can. Then I post your numbers up in the thread for the raffle.

Bump!!!

Just giving everyone a heads up, the donations have to be in by this Monday. The banner has to be finalized by then so Satan can have it for the track rental.

and remember you dont have to just donate money you can enter the raffle and maybe get something out of it.