4x4 4-wheeler advice

C-bus

a snow thrower is definitely the cheaper way to go ...but I was looking for a way to have some FUN clearing the driveway,

You want a fun AND cheap way to clear the driveway, get a big 2stage, throw it in high gear, and ride on a snowboard.....it's funner than just walking behind it

You want a fun AND cheap way to clear the driveway, get a big 2stage, throw it in high gear, and ride on a snowboard.....it's funner than just walking behind it

Hey, and then I may be able to get the kids to clear OUR drive. "NO I'm NOT PAYING YOU TO CLEAR OUR DRIVEWAY!!!"

Joking.  Good kids. 

Does the honda blow snow? Mow grass? Sweep? Scoop? Ect? If I'm being honest, I rather have a Toolcat 5610. Lol!

you can buy whatever attachment you want for any utv.  Are they PTO driven?  no, but you can still make it happen.

im not saying it isn't cool, but really if you want all that stuff buy a kubota or the likes.

• Upvote 1

I plow a 320ft by 14 ft drive with a polaris 4x4 600 sportsman . Plows great, and I live in the snow Capitol of Ohio. No issues at all. You get cold, but you can also put snow where you want. Carhartts and heated grips do wonders. Then when your done you can flip the switch to 2x4 and chop donuts ! Snow blowers do a very nice , clean job but you can't ride them or use them year round!

:)

null_zps8d855a1f.jpg

How is that thing? Do all four wheels spin at the same time? Or is it sucky like a standard 4x4 truck. What's top speed? Have you ever gotten stuck and it didn't have enough power? How's it handle deep water?

I like it, it's not as fast as a rzr or anything, but it will do 45mph.

It has 2wd, 4wd, and 4wd locked. It will spin all 4 at the same time.

I just got the thing, so not a lot of seat time, but had it in some decently deep snow with no issues.

It has an automotive style transmission, 3 speed. And it's not belt drive like Polaris.

Is it a trail monster, not really. I'm positive it would get you through anything you could throw at it, but I'd say its a utility/trail sxs. That's why I bought it, I want to be able to use it to plow, haul shit, pull a trailer, etc. but I also wanna be able to trail rise it. I think it fits the bill nicely.

Actually they have been working on the trails and the rumor is that Honda paid them to widen trails for their new line of side by sides. As of now, only RZR's meet the requirements and they are the slow moving traffic blocking semi trucks of the Wayne.

• Upvote 1