Yamaha MT-07 coming to US as FZ-07?

Tpoppa

$1100 cheaper than the ninja 650, $1500 cheaper tha the SV 650 an $2000 cheaper than the cbr650.

Sign me up. So glad all the manufactures have true middle of the road sporty bikes again. Let the war begin

Now only if EBR would build their OWN 650 twin.

Now only if EBR would build their OWN 650 twin.

why?  the one with 78hp and a 360 lbs. curb weight doesn't excite you enough?

I really hope that bike romps the Japanese "lightweights" and everyone is left eating crow.  On paper, the Hero looks amazing.

Man, I LIKE this bike, but the practical side of me says to pick up an '05 (or so) SV650 for $2500 instead.  Put the GSXR front end on it, and thrash away.   Half the price, all the fun.

I've started to look for another SV650.  It was more fun than the SV1k version is...

why?  the one with 78hp and a 360 lbs. curb weight doesn't excite you enough?

I really hope that bike romps the Japanese "lightweights" and everyone is left eating crow.  On paper, the Hero looks amazing.

I love that Hero bike. Hero could be the biggest motorcycle slash scooter manufacture in the world

Man, I LIKE this bike, but the practical side of me says to pick up an '05 (or so) SV650 for $2500 instead.  Put the GSXR front end on it, and thrash away.   Half the price, all the fun.

I've started to look for another SV650.  It was more fun than the SV1k version is...

this

this is kind of my plan this summer

well this makes me glad I didn't pick up the '07 SV650 I was going to for $2500 so I could flip it