FS: 2012 Ninja 650

zx3vfr

Ok no joke this time, actually going to sell it but I'll be replacing it with something less sporty.

10,xxx miles black, perfect condition. Regular oil changes and such. Extended warranty through May 2017.

Comes with a Kawi tail bag.

Price is $7,100 firm.

Will consider trade for 2012 or newer Triumph Speedmaster in perfect condition with 10,000 or less miles.

Would have hot-glued a spoiler to an Impala.

:dumb:

^^

This.  I hated the looks of most Pontiacs.  Basically a Chevy with unnecessary spoilers and ground effects...and every light on the dash wash bright red like a giant Check Engine Light. 

Yeah, but when I was 19 years old that ish was hot as hell. I had a '95 Bonneville... in a vacuum a mediocre car, but it had the best overstuffed cloth bucket seats in the world, and I liked the fact that there were diagnostics displays and readouts and guages in orange. Looked so cooooooooool..!

Reason I'm wanting to switch to a less sporty bike is, I have a new born at home and I have lack of self control. Plus in the next 5-6 years I doubt Ill be making it to southern and eastern ohio much. Mostly commute to work, southern ohio once or twice a year. Yeah a 650 isn't a ss or rr but it's plenty capable to get into lots of trouble. I know its possible to get into trouble with a bonneville but the pure sport aspect is taken out of the equation I know I won't be doing 100+mph on the freeway or 70+mph on 35mph back roads on my way to work. That's why I don't miss my vfr because I would be dead if I wouldn't have sold it.