aprilia tuono low beam issue

ridenaked

I had my my aprilia tuono 1000r out lately and was fine until after 4 hrs of riding now the low beams arent working. Ive checked all the fuses everything good. But when checking the plugs for the low beam headlight im getting no voltage. All other lights working. Im just kinda lost on what to look for now any suggestions would help greatly

• 2 months later...

Take it all apart and coat the connectors in dielectric grease. My Tuono had fits with the flashers until I did that. I would suggest if you have further issues to check out the collective knowledge on the Apriliaforum at AF1.

Edited by blueskeyes

Headlight relays are behind the fairing. Swap the low beam for the high beam and see if the problem moves to the high beam. If it does, you need a relay. If it doesn't then you have an issue at the switch or in the wiring. Tuono uses the same fuse for both beams so it can't be a fuse if high beams still work. You can jump the poles on the relay socket with a wire to see if the problem is down stream from the relay or up stream.