OMRL

Hoblick

I plan on doing the full season for stock XR and F3. 

I'll also post up when/if we hit up a practice day.  For those who weren't involved last season, Kent announced at the banquet that OMRL is attempting to get at least one date at a third facility.

Circleville Raceway Park (CRP) is run in both directions on alternating weekends, so that's sort of 2 tracks.  That's 8 rounds right there.

Then Pittsburgh International Raceway (PIRC) is a full weekend event for the Eastern Mini Roadracing Championship (tell your friends - NJ mini GP shows up as well, and the grids are pretty big.  Many of you have been on the kart track on 4 wheels)

Lastly, Kent is trying to get a date at a track that closed down, and is attempting to reopen. Adkins Raceway http://www.adkinsracewaypark.com/index.html

Edited by redkow97

Lastly, Kent is trying to get a date at a track that closed down, and is attempting to reopen. Adkins Raceway http://www.adkinsracewaypark.com/index.html

This would be awesome for me! I have a friend that lives right across from that track and it's not far from me. I called my friends brother to see if he know anything about this. He said he would talk to his brother tomorrow and see if he's noticed anything going on at the track. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I need to get into this league (need a "stock" xr first)

You can race a non-stock XR100 in the F3 class.  :)

1. Formula Three

This class applies for any motorcycle that does not fall within the guidelines of the above listed classes. Riders may bump up into this class with any of the above-mentioned

• ●  Unlimited modification to frame

• ●  Unlimited modification to suspension.

• ●  Unlimited wheel size.

• ●  Unlimited modification to braking system.

• ●  Unlimited modifications to exhaust with sufficient silencer.

• ●  Unlimited modification to carburetor.

• ●  Engine displacement must not exceed

100cc Air cooled vertical 4-stroke 2 valve 110cc Air cooled horizontal 4-stroke 2 valve 62cc for air cooled 2-stroke

50cc liquid cooled 2-stroke

+2cc maintenance overbore allowed

No liquid cooled 4-strokes

•   DRZ-125, KLX-125, TTR-125, CRF-125 allowed. May change fluids, gearing,

wheels, carburetor jets/needle, suspension springs. Must use Stock un-modified

engine, exhaust, carburetor, electronics.

•   Honda GROM allowed. May change fluids, gearing, wheels, and suspension.

May use an EFI "piggyback tuner" on stock throttle body, injector, and ECU. Must use Stock un-modified engine, exhaust, throttle body, electronics 

Gonna file dem taxes this weekend and see how funds are looking and ill pick one up.

Sweet!  You will have a blast with us!!!  We got all the info you need to get your bike set up once you make the purchase!

Doesn't this look fun!!!  :D  

http://youtu.be/wfHOgrC_now

Edited by bark615

Sweet!  You will have a blast with us!!!  We got all the info you need to get your bike set up once you make the purchase!

Doesn't this look fun!!!   :D

http://youtu.be/wfHOgrC_now

The 'Mark Webber' of  OMRL gets another typical start from the middle of the front row.  Don't worry, Biggie still wins ;)

• Upvote 1

I may show up for an event or two at CRP

I'm not willing to travel any further. I wish that Gary would allow OMRL at G&J, but I think it interferes with karts.

I have a 94 kx60 with scooter tires on the stock 14/12 setup. I think it fits in F2.

I also have an rmz450 if anyone is running big bikes.

I'm not willing to travel any further. I wish that Gary would allow OMRL at G&J, but I think it interferes with karts.

Kent said he contacted them, but I don't recall if he just didn't get a response, or if they told him it wasn't going to work with their schedule.

Our money is just as green as karting money, so I don't see the problem...  Are they worried about losing karting business if they schedule one or two days of bike racing each summer?