G Zimmermans "Arsenal"

shadyone

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2014/02/25/ng-george-zimmerman-police-photos-elder.hln.html

video showing photos of GZs "arsenal" Ill comment my thoughts after a few people see this. I  think most of us on the forum will be on the same page. 

Nancy Grace is Obnoxious.

It sounds to me like he doesn't have much beyond basic home defense weapons. It certainly is not an arsenal. Over 100 rounds of ammo? That's barely enough to occupy your time at the range for an afternoon.

Exactly. I have lots more ammo than that for every caliber. and i consider myself to be low on ammo. 

• Upvote 2

Exactly. I have lots more ammo than that for every caliber. and i consider myself to be low on ammo. 

Same here. I know many people who believe you need a minimum 1,000 rounds per gun on hand in your house at all times.

I could only watch about half of the video, I literally wanted to punch my screen. lol and if she thinks that is an "arsenal" then she would be in for a real shock if she seen just some of the peoples safes that are on this site alone.

This bitch would have an aneurysm if she saw my "arsenal". I'm sure she would rather have me call the police for her if I happened upon her being gang raped by a bunch of transexual midgets with the hiv instead of shooting them with my assault pistol 47 that I shouldn't be allowed to have.

Anti-gun folks have no concept of how many rounds of ammo is "normal."

They're not thinking of it as, "oh that guy buys his ammo in bulk, because he goes to the range twice a month to ensure that his aim is good and he's comfortable and safe using his firearms."   Those people think of it as "OH MY HOLY GOD!!  THAT CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER SHOT TRAYVON ____ TIMES, AND HE HAS ENOUGH AMMO TO DO IT 100 MORE TIMES!! HE'S BASICALLY PLANNING A MASACRE!"

I would ask the alarmists how much toilet paper they keep in their house.  My guess is enough that they only buy it once every couple months, and they certainly don't intend to shit enough in one day to justify ALL of it being there, but they'd rather have it on hand than run out.

• Upvote 1

I think my ears were bleeding after about a mintue into the video.

I guess the "outrage" brings ratings. Who is Nancy's target demographic?

100 rounds!! Oh my!!

It was around the 2:20 mark and she said something about this arsenal and along the lines of "and clearly he wants to shoot somebody again" ? Wait, what?

I am not going to watch the video again to get the exact quote. 

As to for the arsenal, yeah, not really fitting for that desciption. 

The text on the screen as the pictures were displayed said " hidden gun stash", to imply the gun were buried in the walls or something.

The another text said something like " police found loaded guns" in the house.