For Sale: Yamaha Leathers

DreamNofR1

I have a 2 piece 100% authentic Yamaha leather suit for sale. Only been worn a handful of times. Never been down in it and there is nothing wrong with it at all - no tears, cuts, rips or anything like that. It's almost like it's brand new. Size 44. The suit has always been a little big on me so I opted to go buy something that fit a little more snug, so I don't need this one anymore. All of the armor is included and in perfect condition. The suit vents very well and was $850 a couple years ago. Had trouble uploading pictures to this site so you can go here to view the ad on CL and see all the pics: http://columbus.craigslist.org/mpo/4367505292.html

I never even touched a knee so the pucks are in perfect condition as well. Let me know if you have any questions!

• 2 weeks later...

Interested, what is your height and build?

I'm 5'8" and about 170. My issue is that I have a shorter bottom torso. Jacket fit just fine (has adjustable straps on the sides) but the pants were always big. Had sag ass big time and the bottom of the pants came to the floor. Obviously, being tucked into the boots wasn't a big deal but I just always felt like the back area was too big.

• 1 month later...