Putnam 5/17

oldschoolsdime92

Mini 20...by far my best start/race ever.  Little lull in the action from 8:30 to 11:30 as I give up on passing Yoder and take a breather; then Craig shows up and its on!

I think I spooked him on the first lap with the pass on the outside of the bus stop(even though I didn't come in across his line), because he immediately started looking back.  Later, he motored me on the front straight after getting around Steve...but I got him right back on the outside of 3 into 4.

600/1k sbk race 2....anyone know what happened at 10:36?  I was closing up on the two riders in front and all of a sudden they went off track at the bus stop.  I saw something fly on the track and you can kind of see it in the video.  Lost a peg or something???

Edited by RHill

Thanks, I was a little pissed that I left the camera in narrow mode, but the video didn't turn out bad.

I'll have to watch the trackday videos to see if there is anything worth posting.

A couple laps of t10 during one of the afternoon intermediate sessions:

600/1k sbk race 2....anyone know what happened at 10:36?  I was closing up on the two riders in front and all of a sudden they went off track at the bus stop.  I saw something fly on the track and you can kind of see it in the video.  Lost a peg or something???

Matt (Blue R6) had a frame slider/motor mount bolt snap.  The puck hit his leg which he thought was another bike touching him.  He stood it up and went off track.  Second bike just followed.

I would like to upgrade to another bike soon.........so I can ride with the OR riders. Id really like to get a 848 so I wouldnt have to pass/ stuff Steve in the bus stop every lap :crazy:

I think it would be a great idea for you to get a bigger bike.  That way we can add one more slow old guy to the OR Iron Curtain!  :lol:

• Upvote 1

I think it would be a great idea for you to get a bigger bike. That way we can add one more slow old guy to the OR Iron Curtain! :lol:

Or buy a bike that weigh's more that 150 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it would be a great idea for you to get a bigger bike.  That way we can add one more slow old guy to the OR Iron Curtain!   :lol:

I think Chuck would have to be slowed down by the Iron Curtain.