Putnam 5/17

oldschoolsdime92

Races were an absolute blast.  Large grids and it seemed like everyone has someone at a similar pace to run with, was definitely the closest racing I've been a part of.  I've got the 600/1k races and the 20 on video...hopefully have it all edited down and uploaded this week.

Hell yea, that was a blast. I really need to find time at that place but for a first race and only second time there I will take the 19.8. I did get video of the 20, I know Ryan is probably still pissed I didn't run the camera for the first 600.

haha wasn't pissed, just disappointed.  Think it's cool seeing the other perspective.  Next time I'm just going to start your camera for you each race.

I screwed up and had my camera on narrow field of view, but it still turned out pretty well. 

Great weekend racing with you all. Was a blast. Everyone was really smooth and great pace. Really need to work on my starts though.. took a 4th a 5th very happy.even beat my personal best by 2 10ths for a 1:18.18 I have video of the second race to bad I didn't gopro the first one.. would have been fun to see me and matt at the line.. still have no idea who got that one (even though technically it doesn't matter..)

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

I like riding with some of the race school riders......(they are my speed).some not so much but yeah I remember Brian and Dan.

I told the Aprilia mile race school rider that was park beside me, if he didnt like me passing him in the bus stop then don't pass me on front straight......but he said that he was having a blast

Edited by Chuck Clay

badass!  can't wait to watch it when this video of the 600 race finishes processing, bogging my computer and making it look like a slide show

I was doing that pass on the outside of 3 and taking the inside line into 4 all day long  :easy_button:

I had a blast with the gang this weekend despite being well off any form of a competitive pace. My body position was an abortion all weekend. Still, as my first trip to Putnam went I really enjoyed the track! Looking forward to another trip there for sure!

O bullshit.......your race school kids was having a blast with me, Rusty said he was watching me and I was playing good.......

You were passing clean everybody,I don't see any wrong doing all day.if somebody don't like to be pass closely go to novice group.

• Upvote 1