Putnam 5/17

oldschoolsdime92

I was hoping to sign up last night but still have a few items to check off my list.  Coolant change over to WW, wash and inspection, then a test ride. That should do it for the bike. As for the TH, still need to get the TRS mounted, water heater tested, give the tanks a final fill and flush, and stocked with some basics and I think it should be ready for the season.

Hope to get all that stuff knocked out today.

For anyone going, don't forget about our starving photographer, preorder at the track is the best discount you can get. 

EventFlyer-page-001_zps66fda951.jpg

Marty is awesome.  I need to buy a CD for once instead of getting individual pics since it is more expensive the way I have been doing it.

Edited by nk140

Yeah, even with late fees, no way it is $500. Probably still cheaper than two track days at mid ohio, and you get to race and support moto series. If we dont go on these farther trips, we won't race there anymore. And that's a shame, especially considering that Nelson may be in trouble. Im not taking a jab at you personally, Brian. Im just sayin.

Well I talked 3 people into signing up for the track day on saturday. And 1 into possibly racing as well. that have never ridden with moto series so I did my part.. now where's my cookie

Come find me, I will have oreos provided Soren doesn't eat them all again. :)

I didn't pre-enter last year at Putnam....I think I was $360 for trackday and 2 races, this year pre-entering was $330 for trackday and 2 races.....

It's $210 for the trackday, $120 first race, $70 second and $40 third.  That's $440.  No tire money available...  It just doesn't make sense and I can work setup for the VMDs and WERA two day event this weekend for a ton less...

Edited by Desmo-Brian

And I want to support MS.  I really do.  But the deal with Dunlop and the fact that Putnam is so high, I just cannot justify it.  Plus, Ducati Indy has a trackday there next weekend and I am going to do that to play with Matt and the gang...

Last year, he allowed half day pricing.  Neyra and I did after lunch.  I just need to break a motor in and don't need the whole day.  I'd race if the prices were better.