FS:2003 Yamaha YZF600r

SRTurbo04

ITS SPRING TIME!!!

Well the time has come, Bike is for sale. With my back issues ive riden it less than 200 miles since beginning of last season. 

2003 Yamaha YZF600R has 27,230 miles. Has a vance and hines slip on, stock other than that.  Beginning of 2013 got a brand new battery, new break pads, chain, and rear sprocket(all less than200 miles on them).  Has avon storm both front and back with a lot of life left.

Gets between 55-60 mpg as it sits with a best of 63mpg.  It is a sport bike with a little bit of touring in it and the seat is comfy enough for long rides  with out getting soar.

Fast, Reliable, great MPG. Title clean and clear in hand.

Will also come with matching(close) leather jacket.

JUST IN TIME FOR SPRING 2800$ OBO Make an offer, cash is king

20130805_191628_zps2ba99819.jpg

20130805_191815_zps792565bd.jpg

20130805_191826_zpsb5d17465.jpg

20130805_191737_zpscd8cad05.jpg

20130805_191643_zpsecbc8943.jpg

20130805_191704_zpsdc37f8e4.jpg

20130805_191722_zps4e394f3d.jpg

20130805_191943_zpsbe6a37fc.jpg

20130805_191656_zps6665d8f6.jpg

U have no idea what your talking about.

Tyler idk why you have a problem with me but keep your bs outta here please.

Hahahahaha, let me help you out a bit here. The phrase "LBTSGLWS" is the OR way of wishing you genuine good luck on the sale. This goes back to a FS thread that predates your existence on OR. Our friend Butters here was simply indoctrinating you to our forum, FS style. It's (probably) all in jest. SO grin, bear it, and roll with the punches. Or use Cycle Trader. Your choice. 

All that said, those are fun, comfy bikes to ride. Been on a couple, and they are solid.

LBTS GLWS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hahahahaha, let me help you out a bit here. The phrase "LBTSGLWS" is the OR way of wishing you genuine good luck on the sale. This goes back to a FS thread that predates your existence on OR. Our friend Butters here was simply indoctrinating you to our forum, FS style. It's (probably) all in jest. SO grin, bear it, and roll with the punches. Or use Cycle Trader. Your choice. 

All that said, those are fun, comfy bikes to ride. Been on a couple, and they are solid.

LBTS GLWS

Butters knows the history of this bike though...

• Upvote 1

LBTS GLWS

oh I can take the punches lol lord knows ive taken my fare share over the years

I think tylers still mad he didn't trade me his f150 for my srt4 back in the day.

Bump

also can a mod close or merge this thread, some one bumbed it after i started this one( thought the old one was closed due to its age)

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/102346-2003-yamaha-yzf600r/

no sense in having two.  thanks

Edited by SRTurbo04