2014 Epic Ride meet up for SWOhioans - NOW MAY 18TH!

Helmutt

Add me to the list.

Tell him I'll be there! Lol

I shot him a text, but no word from him.....not sure whats up with him right now :dunno:

Think I'll meet y'all at 317 & 33 assuming your traveling on 33

Yeah man, rt33 south from Cbus to Logan. We can pull off at 317 for a brief leg stretch, whats the locale of choice there?

I'm getn excited already...last year I just flew down 70 and hung a right on 33....waa-laa.....even I didn't get lost....we just need to hit the mcdonalds in logan right b4 the meet and fuel.up at krogers....we should have plenty of time if we leave by 0800....I'll b there 730 ish at comp for sure.....unless it's pouring down rain or snowing...lol...think positive!!!!

I have a couple friends who just bought bikes this year.....not sure if this is a ride I really wanna break them in on or not...seriously....one has a cpl years riding experience to and from work and putting around town but no heavy twisties...The other is his first summer street riding ..ever....great guys for sure...just I don't know...what's u all opinion?????

I have a couple friends who just bought bikes this year.....not sure if this is a ride I really wanna break them in on or not...seriously....one has a cpl years riding experience to and from work and putting around town but no heavy twisties...The other is his first summer street riding ..ever....great guys for sure...just I don't know...what's u all opinion?????

IF you invite them to come with, definitely slate them for the slow group PLEASE. I've got no problem with it so long as they ride within their means and the slow group would be the best choice, imo. BUT, be aware that we will be slabbing there through Cbus ( I-70/270/33 ) so if the interstate/heavier traffic are concerns for them, it may be best they not join us this time :dunno:

Not trying to shit in anyones cereal, just playing it safe

Sure thing. It would be a much better outcome to hear them bitch about the slower pace after the ride vs. helping them pick up parts of their bike on some SEO backroad because they were out of their element