2014 Epic Ride meet up for SWOhioans - NOW MAY 18TH!

Helmutt

I made it home about 830. had to hit one last fuel stop in Piqua and it was getting chilly fast. I figure I had about 450-475 miles today 6AM- 830PM. Thanks to everyone that made this possible. I really enjoyed the whole day... minus maybe the fog this morning. haha Glad you made it home claine650. and has anyone heard from Calinazaret yet?

• Upvote 1

Home safe. Had a blast. Good to meet everyone new, and to see old faces again. I thought the pace was pretty good, a few pucker moments aside. Hope I didn't ruin the riding for anyone getting us assbackwards now and then, I relied on my GPS so no real route studying was done, hence why we missed turns a few times after the GPS failed.

It was my first time leading a group somewhere other than the roads back home, so it was quite an adventure with all the unfamiliar blind turns and hills - but gladly our group all kept it on 2 wheels. I'd like another try at leading this route again soon :D

You were great! Thanks again so much for the great day of riding. I thought the speed was really good, nice variance from time to time. Wasn't too bothered about having to turn around here and there. All part of the deal!

• Upvote 1

Oh and thanks you DizzleDan for the idea for the bathroom note ;).

Not sure I remember what this was about.

Note on the bathroom mirror "toilet to the right, door to the left"... to keep him from getting lost.

Yeah, my nickname should be "wrong way dumbass" :rolleyes:

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 2

really! Quoted before removed... to clarify hellmutt is straight he just can't remember all the correct turns.

Damnit.....stupid slow phone. Plus I forgot ninja edit super powers are gone :nono:

Day 2 of "cant do shit right" engage :wtf:

Damnit.....stupid slow phone. Plus I forgot ninja edit super powers are gone :nono:

Day 2 of "cant do shit right" engage :wtf:

You did well yesterday. I can't blame you, the other two rides our leaders mislead you. You just kept the tradition :D Edited by snot

You did well yesterday. I can't blame you, the other two rides our leaders mislead you. You just kept the tradition :D

:lol: yup, guess I did. But I still felt bad for making everyone turn around a few times.

And those are some mighty kind words while I'm not home to give ya some "at right" :D

Be home soon though

Yep just ain't had time to do anything with it, $$$ & Ho's wearing me down. I'll get it soon.

Fathers day is coming, time to ask for hookers and blow! The blow will give you the boost you need and hookers can make you a sammich and do all your uploading.

Edited by snot

Fathers day is coming, time to ask for hookers and blow! The blow will give you the boost you need and hookers can make you a sammich and do all your uploading.[/quote

You know I need a new son now that Bitani crashed out, little punk lol. And Jen honey hookers are for unloading not uploading.

• Upvote 1