2000 triumph speed triple 955i

speedytriple

Back up for sale again is my 2000 triumph speed triple 955i. It has never been down, I am the original owner have had it for 13 years bought new in 2001 from cleveland akron honda as a left over. It has a race tech rear spring over the stock shock, and a full race tech set up in the front end with gold valves, springs and emulators. Is set up with a k7n filter, a pc3 usb, and a triumph race pipe and custom map. It runs good and has about 41k miles on it. tires are a year and a half old, but only have 700 miles on them, conti motions. Newer battery, a few years old. I just don't ride it anymore. Looking to sell it for $2200 obo. The only things it needs is a master cylinder rebuild kit for the front they are ok but have a slight click to them at speed. The speedo cable is broken and I run a small aftermarket unit instead. 

post-10447-0-39586200-1396225585_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

I know its a clean bike never been down. One owner, tasty mods. Funny how i have had such a problem selling it this cheap.

the mileage is likely what it is. People freak out (myself included) on anything over 15k for whatever reason

If it does not sell soon i am dropping it off at Pauls to have it worked over and am putting a vapor gauge setup on it.

the gauges are around $100, and I am led to believe that the install is simple enough that you could do it on your own.

...unless you just want to hang out with Pauly, or are too busy.

• 1 month later...