scrap metal: you're doing it wrong.

Gixxus Christ!

It's not funny that 7 people died, 19 severely injured and that an entire business was destroyed. It's stupid. One, maybe two guys thought it would be a great idea to do this. There is a moral to this story. Don't do dumb shit, you're not the only one that could get hurt.

Its not funny. Too many innocent people suffered for their stupidity.

Just sheer stupidity. Moving that thing without knowing what you are doing is stupid. Cutting it up with a blow torch just ensures theres no chance it wont explode. :(

Full time, not under the table, fixed schedule... No more working 2-3 part time Jobs simultaneously that don't care if you call out every day to go riding lol

Check out a company called Waxie.

Full time, not under the table, fixed schedule... No more working 2-3 part time Jobs simultaneously that don't care if you call out every day to go riding lol

fixed schedule whats that? ive worked at my place for 17 years and i still dont have fixed hours.

My last jobs were ups, advance auto, and under the table work with my exes dad...ups was a bs part time Union job.. Advance was a fuckin joke, working with females who get paid more than me asking me "who makes explorers? Is that ford or Chevy?", and the construction work was good, but unstable, under the table, etc... This is my first real job that has decent income and job security, and a full schedule lol