Latest Pics, 1982 CB985F Supersport

EofA

Thought I'd post some pics I took recently of my ride. Getting ready for the weather to clear up. I did ride it last weekend for about 20min. to the grand opening of Cycle Gear in North Olmsted. Then it snowed and into the van it went.

900F_blk1.png

900F_blk2.png

900F_blk3.png

Anyone in need of some maintenance or bike work check out DC Moto in North Ridgeville. I wrench out there with the owner David Cook. Check out our Facebook page. Clean shop and cheaper than going to dealers for gen. maintenance, electrical, tire changing/balancing and more.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DC-Motobike/130863657064469

• Upvote 2

Yes F2 forks with new Racetech springs and F2 rims. I'm glad people are digging it. It's my first street bike and took me two years rebuilding. One of the most stressful, but now fullfilling accomplishments in my life so far. Had to pull the engine twice since I was a noob and had to figure out things from scratch.

A bunch of engine mods and the killer CR carbs. Put around 2000 miles on it last season and hope to do more the summer.

Not much more to do to the bike. Maybe a different tail light and replacing some rusty bolts.

Some damn fine work done there, I really like how the wing logo turned out.  A bit difficult to tell from the photo, but is it gloss black on matte black, or some other combination?  

Also, when would be the next opportunity to admire it in person? 

The paint on the bike is actually Plasti-Dip, matte black. Cost $35.00 to do the whole bike. If I get sick of the matte black, I just peel it off and try something else. Great stuff. The Honda wing is a decal.

As far as seeing in person, I'm usually at all the bike nights around town, Scoundrels, Quaker - Valleyview and Shefield, Prosperity in Tremont. If there are others let me know. Soon as the damn rain and cold goes away.

Did you consider cleaning up the gauges any? It looks sweet as is, just curious.

I thought about that. Maybe a digital Acewell, but those things are way too expensive. Don't know if I want to keep dumping more cash. I'd rather put that money to my new bike fund.