Random Triumph 675 parts

Sidewinder600

I've had some parts off my old 675 laying around for a while and want them gone. It was a 2007 so these will at least fit a first-gen bike. Some might fit the 2013+ models but you'd have to verify that yourself. Figured I'd see if anybody here has any use for them before I toss them up on Fleabay. A link to some pics are down at the bottom but if you want more let me know. And all of this is OBO. I've had this crap laying around for way too long and just want it out of the house.

• GSG frame sliders, the ones that mount through the swingarm pivot bolt, and it comes with a spare right-side slider (install instructions here): $70. And don't be too paranoid about hollowing out the swingarm bolt. We're talking half a mm. Could probably do it with a file if you had time to kill.
  • Gray tank, excellent shape. There is a nick in the paint on the left side, but it's small and not dented. No leaks. I've taken off the gaudy tank protector since I took the pics too. $250.
  • Rashed left fairing. Looks worse in pics than it is (I know, everybody says that). Black marks are tar or rubber that scrapes off, but there's a gouge I'm pointing to in one of the pics (white line). Might be good for a track bike or a replacement for a completely toasted fairing. All mounting tabs are still intact. $20.
  • Rear tail light. Basically brand new as it was immediately replaced with an LED. $10?
  • Busted-up left clipon. It's straight, but that's all it's got going for it. Might be good if you'll be putting your own bar ends and grips on. $whocares.

I've also got some random other pieces floating around that I haven't checked over totally for condition. I know I have a headlight assembly that I think is clean and some other busted up fairing pieces that might be ok for a track bike. If you're looking for something specific, just ask. I might have it laying around.

PICS!

Edited by Sidewinder600

jbot: You've got PM.

Dizzle:  I'm pretty sure whatever internals are normally there are in the one I have. It was just taken off whole after going down. I tried loosening the bolt to get the bar end off at one point and couldn't figure out the black magic Triumph used to keep it in there, so whatever holder is in there is apparently still holding. And I don't have the bike any more so I'm not really interested in trades. Unless you've got an XR650R front master cylinder in decent shape...