Iron Pony A+

Hoblick

Tracy, I hear ya!! Pink on everything. Either that or it's all bedazzled. I think the ladies on OR should get together and make a line of motorcycle clothing :)

Edited by OsuMj

Tracy, I hear ya!! Pink on everything. Either that or it's all bedazzled. I think the ladies on OR should get together and make a line of motorcycle clothing :)

My theory is that women's motorcycle styles are harder, because there's less "prior art" to draw from.  With men's stuff, you have Rockers, Mods, post-war American roughneck, racer, hooligan and so on.  With women, there aren't many archetypes yet established.  But that's the opportunity too, right?!

My theory is that women's motorcycle styles are harder, because there's less "prior art" to draw from.  With men's stuff, you have Rockers, Mods, post-war American roughneck, racer, hooligan and so on.  With women, there aren't many archetypes yet established.  But that's the opportunity too, right?!

I think Dianese has done a great job of starting to introduce women's lines that are directly designed for real motorcycle women, sadly I can't afford their stuff.

Their design elements are simple - nice lines, fashionable, and not tacky... seems easy enough.

I think there is a market for women's gear in colors other than pink. Even if they only have samples to try on and then order the items. I will drive 2 hours to try items on, if they can have something to try on.

• Upvote 1

You might be on to something...between you, me & snot we'd have it covered. ;)

Maybe I just bought the wrong color bike and should have found something that coordinates with pink... Lol

• Upvote 2