Pool Stuff for Sale Including Pump and Filter

JohnG

So, the pool is not going up this year.  We had an 18 round Intek that I retrofitted with a real pump and filter system and after five years the vinyl was weathered and became structurally suspect.  So last year I cut it up and put it out at the curb.  As a result, I've got stuff that I just don't need anymore.  I've got a pump and older Hayward hi flow sand filter, two ladders ( the standard flimsy one and a much sturdier one), hoses, valves and some misc. stuff like pool noodles and such.  I'm also including the original Intek filter/pump combo.  I'm sure I could part it all out for more, but if you want it all the first $200 takes it.  I'll even give you the giant plastic storage tub that I stored the stuff in.  Come on, it's Memorial Day weekend and you know you need another project...

We ran the same kind of set up on our pool. This is Cadillac much better than the junk filters they come with. Maintenance dropped to zero and water stayed crystal clear. If you have one of the store bought pools snatch this up.

We ran the same kind of set up on our pool. This is Cadillac much better than the junk filters they come with. Maintenance dropped to zero and water stayed crystal clear. If you have one of the store bought pools snatch this up.

Thanks, Anden.  Yeah, it didn't take long to figure out that the little junk pump and the paper filter cartridges were totally inadequate for a 3000 gallon pool.

Interested. If compatible w mine . Can u text or call tomorrow?

9 zero three

7four7nine

"I miss America"

Will give you a shout over lunch.  Will text first.  Be happy to share any info I have on how this all developed and how it's set up.