FS: Treadmill - $120

CleaveTheGreat

http://columbus.craigslist.org/spo/4488303927.html

I'm moving and decided I don't want to take this. Great condition, works perfectly. You will need to pick it up from my house near Iron Pony since I don't have a truck. If interested, call/text me at 330-322-8048 since I will probably forget to check this thread.

now that this is sold, I don't feel bad derailing it.

My buddy's (now) ex-wife insisted that he buy her an elliptical machine, "because she's from Florida, and it's too cold to walk from the car to the gym in the winter." (i'm not kidding)

Anyway, she picked out some ridiculous $1,200 elliptical with "LIVESTRONG" logos all over it.  In the 16 months they were married, she used it twice.  She moved out, but left stuff that was too big to fit in her A4 (I joke that she has Audi taste, and a Dodge Neon budget).  So this dumb elliptical sat in his living room for almost a year before he sold it.  A friend of mine was looking for one, and I asked what he wanted for it.  "$700 is half what I paid."  I almost shit myself.  I remember saying, "DUDE!  $1500?  You know there's a website called Craigslist, right?  FAT FUCKS SELL EXERCISE EQUIPMENT ON THERE."

I think he ended up getting $200 for the elliptical after having it listed for several months.  Then his ex-wife called and wanted $1,000 for it, or for him to pay to ship it to her!  He responded with "it will be in the garage if you want to pick it up."  She hasn't come (from Florida) to claim it yet :D

Edited by redkow97