5/28 Atwood Lake area.

Tonik

Sitting here waiting for the furniture dudes to deliver our stuff. We are their first stop, so I expect to be done and rolling around 11 AM. But it all depends on them. Hitting Atwood Lake area. It will be a brisk cruiser ride, 10 over on the freeway, 5 to 10 over on the back roads with short bursts to 10 to 15 over exiting corners.

Route something like this:

http://goo.gl/maps/JhTQd

Well, it's 10 and they are not here. They also have not called, it also appears that they have not left Akron yet according to the gps tracker.   So it is looking more like a 12 to1pm departure. But who the heck knows for sure. It is for sure being delivered before 1230. Allegedly.

They just called, and the truck is moving on the little gps tracker. ETA here 10:45. I figure an hour to set stuff up and all that. So 12:30ish departure. Start flogging the AC guy to get him moving. If it looks close I can certainly delay my departure. I got zero plans all day and night. Don't care when we get back.

and they just called me. Guy won't be here til closer to 12, he's coming from Elyria and has to pick up the part in Twinsburg

So 12, hour to do it. You get your bike and pirate/power ranger costume all ready NOW. We meet 1:30ish at the BP on 82. If you are in, I am flexible man. Can even be 2ish.  I just got my wife 1200 bucks for her gambling trip tomorrow. I can come and go as I please.

and to really put the nail in my riding today coffin, I have a phone interview at 2:30

Sorry man, I'd have liked to get out today as well and unfortunately I have to be at a last wedding planning meeting at 5 :(  I'm gonna be so pleased when this wedding and uncertainty with my career is in the rear view

Edited by Bad324

I think not being able to get out today was worth it...house is under 70* now and I'm pretty certain I nailed my phone interview

You are part Mexican, you don't need AC. But congrats on the interview.

It was an awesome ride. All the roads are in great shape except the middle section of 164...is a little rough...but not terrible and that same section for a few miles just before you get to Salineville, which is covered with coal dust. No traffic so I was hammering the whole time. Tpopa would have been proud of me.

You are part Mexican, you don't need AC. But congrats on the interview.

It was an awesome ride. All the roads are in great shape except the middle section of 164...is a little rough...but not terrible and that same section for a few miles just before you get to Salineville, which is covered with coal dust. No traffic so I was hammering the whole time. Tpopa would have been proud of me.

lAsNv2Vu0DvR8i67elmbHcXw8vU-copy-600x336