The Girls on Fox.

Tonik

Dumb is very unattractive.

Ditto, and not just when I disagree with their politics.  I just don't find their reasoning skills to be very developed.  As a self-professed (and reasonably qualified) nerd, derpitude is a huge turn-off for me.

So this could have gone in the Pics and Vids forum, but

I am betting the thread will devolve into a political rant in

about 1 post. 2 tops.

Ditto, and not just when I disagree with their politics.  I

just don't find their reasoning skills to be very developed.

As a self-professed (and reasonably qualified) nerd,

derpitude is a huge turn-off for me.

Can we consider the fuse lit?

Murdoch isn't stupid. Fox was well planned and executed. Simply another smart decision to feed entertainment to the viewers.

Yay! One of my political posts got a great and accurate answer.

For brains on the other hand, Maddow would kill fox's entire prime time line up on combined I.Q.

A Rhodes Scholar if I recall correctly? I doubt I'd want to blow my brains out in an intellectual conversation with her like I would with the Fox girls. Plus, I bet she has some hot, smart hetero girlfriends in her contact list... :-D

You folks crack me up. Jamie Colby enrolled in Univ of Miami at FOURTEEN. She had her Juris Doctorate at 22 FFS. Molly Henneberg graduated Summa Cum Laude from Vanderbilt.

What a bunch of liberal asshat hacks. Jesus. One thing we have proven, is that any one of them.....Maddox, Colby and Henneberg are smarter than you two put together.

• Upvote 2

Nah....you are just confused by what you think you believe is all. ;)

Even if that's true, I can't tell my... motivation what sexy is!  :drsuess:

Funny, there are a lot of studies that say what you were imprinted with during your teen years largely determines what you'll find as attractive the rest of your life.  I knew a lot of hippy chicks back then, so maybe that's it - LOL.

• Upvote 1

You folks crack me up. Jamie Colby enrolled in Univ of Miami at FOURTEEN. She had her Juris Doctorate at 22 FFS. Molly Henneberg graduated Summa Cum Laude from Vanderbilt.

What a bunch of liberal asshat hacks. Jesus. One thing we have proven, is that any one of them.....Maddox, Colby and Henneberg are smarter than you two put together.

I heart Tonik. 

There.  I said it.  

• Upvote 1

You folks crack me up. Jamie Colby enrolled in Univ of Miami at FOURTEEN. She had her Juris Doctorate at 22 FFS. Molly Henneberg graduated Summa Cum Laude from Vanderbilt.

Yeah, but I don't recall ever seeing them in prime time. Could be mistaken, but Greta, bill oreilly, meg kelly, and Hannity are your prime time fox hosts, and maddow has them all smoked.

So we have gone from the girls on fox news vs the girl on msnbc to the girl on msnbc vs the prime time girls and guys of fox. Let me know when you finalize the rules and then we can talk. But as long as you are going to keep changing it up I will pass.

I love the smell of burnt hippie in the afternoon.

• Upvote 1

So we have gone from the girls on fox news vs the girl on msnbc to the girl on msnbc vs the prime time girls and guys of fox. Let me know when you finalize the rules and then we can talk. But as long as you are going to keep changing it up I will pass.

I love the smell of burnt hippie in the afternoon.

Shut up and post more pictures of hot network girls.

Maddow is on MSNBC (per the interwebz) at 9pm (divided out in the table below by time slot).

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/06/09/cable-news-ratings-for-friday-june-6-2014/271521/

Seems like a no-contest argument is on the horizon.  

Fox wins.  Hands down.  And its not just them saying it...

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

Maddow is on MSNBC (per the interwebz) at 9pm (divided out in the table below by time slot).

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/06/09/cable-news-ratings-for-friday-june-6-2014/271521/

Seems like a no-contest argument is on the horizon.

Fox wins. Hands down. And its not just them saying it...

"Winner" depends on metrics. For number of viewers, fox wins, hell I watch it for the lols. As for being better informed... Well http://aattp.org/study-proves-stephen-colbert-viewers-more-informed-than-fox-or-cnn-watchers-on-this-one-thing-video/

Maddow probably has a bigger cock than many guys, and she is such a prime example of just how whacked and living in a delusion the far left can be at times. Do I agree with all the many 100% far right leaning folks at FOX "NO" but I will take more of their information, common sense and facts "plus their hot chicks" anyday over the other government news channels. And Megan Kelly needs a bukakke!!!!

• Upvote 1