Chain Lubricant

Disclaimer

Anyone ever try this stuff? http://www.properautocare.com/dupelu.html

classic-motoring_1994_32700352

I've read on a few others sites that this stuff is pretty good, cheap, and found at Lowes, Home Depot, etc. The dealer recommends chain wax, and I've always just used a little 3-n-1 oil on my chain when it looks a little dry, without issues. I'd like to keep the 'busa chain going for a loooong time.

Any opinions? What do you guys/gals use?

:beathorse: <-----------You know that right?

Anyways, I have used WD-40 for 5 years now and my chains last forever. Doesn't rob horsepower either like the thick, gunky chain waxes. Chain waxes also collect dirt and grime. Clean and WD-40'd is the only way in my garage. ;)

I use this which is exactly what lowes sells. I use it on my dirtbike, and both street bikes. The shit is golden.. Comes out like water but NO fling at all..

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=213197-39963-D00110101&lpage=none

036121191570.jpg

You would use something a fricken NASCRAP driver would endorse. :p

I use chain wax. WD 40 or kerosene to clean.

I've been told that the propellant in WD 40 is bad for O-rings in chains. I would never just use WD40 to lube my chain. Maybe in the case of an emergency, maybe. Anyone else have information that WD40 is bad?