MotoSeries 6-28,29 the return to PIRC!

RHill

Ron there Saturday, plus OSU coming out. Gonna be a blast this weekend! Got the rains off swapped off last night, stacking the trailer tonight, then leaving straight from the office tomorrow. I should be in between 6 and 6:30 I think. WOOT!!

I'll be up Saturday.  Craig can I sit on your bike and make motor noises?    I thought about riding the S3 up wearing leathers and what not, maybe bringing some blue tape.  You know just going out for a ride to PIRC to see my friends.  Mentioned to wife I was going to the track to see everybody and she hid the keys to my bike.  She asked me if I thought that she was that stupid and didn't realize what I was up to.(my filter actually worked and I did not comment on that one)  Suffice to say I'm driving the truck, see you guys on Saturday!

It's not hard to hot wire a bike...

Also, if you're coming saturday could you bring that shift rod I was going to use? I found a spot to order them online but mine hasn't shown up yet and Sam wants his back.

It's not hard to hot wire a bike...

Also, if you're coming saturday could you bring that shift rod I was going to use? I found a spot to order them online but mine hasn't shown up yet and Sam wants his back.

How much are they?

I can make then if you want a couple extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

take mine just in case too.  also, find someone to buy my dunlop cert

If I stop by to borrow yours, I'll grab the cert and see if I can sell it for you. Only problem is, no one is selling dunlops track side this year.

Wow Jeff that would be awesome. I know it wouldn't be ready by this weekend but I'd buy a couple of those from ya! I can give you the length of my rod but I won't post it publicly everyone will laugh at me.

Edited by TRMN8TR

Wow Jeff that would be awesome. I know it wouldn't be ready by this weekend but I'd buy a couple of those from ya! I can give you the length of my rod but I won't post it publicly everyone will laugh at me.

Or just sent me your broken rod and I'll measure it myself !

I'll be heading to get the TH ready in about a half hour and should be on the road around 3 for an 8pm arrival unless something comes up.  I'm planning on setting up across from the entrance to the pit lane or close to that area.

I'm trying to get there as early as possible, but my truck is in the shop right now and hoping it will be done at 5. Then I gotta load all my crap up. Maybe be there at 9-10. Anyone know for sure what time the gates close?

Amazing weekend....everyone seemed to be ripping new personal bests. Rain held off for most of the day, but unfortunately we did get a little in the afternoon.

OR guys get any hardware ?