MotoSeries 6-28,29 the return to PIRC!

RHill

jeff, believe it or not, the people in the teens time range have the most fun because you still have lots of areas that can be easily improved.  i know i had the most fun (and didn't burn up so many fuckin tires) when i was running above above 6~7's range.

Advanced is always open.  Everyone wants to be KING OF INTERMEDIATE!!!   :lol:

I resemble that remark!

But for reals, I'm out this weekend. Spent more than I should have at PIRC this past weekend.  Need to get some stuff done at home. 

I'll be up Saturday.  Craig can I sit on your bike and make motor noises?    I thought about riding the S3 up wearing leathers and what not, maybe bringing some blue tape.  You know just going out for a ride to PIRC to see my friends.  Mentioned to wife I was going to the track to see everybody and she hid the keys to my bike.  She asked me if I thought that she was that stupid and didn't realize what I was up to.(my filter actually worked and I did not comment on that one)  Suffice to say I'm driving the truck, see you guys on Saturday!