Hottest thing going to work

Big Chief201

I walked in on one of the state courses here in Columbus....got in....paid $25....finished class....piece of cake. People passed that class even though they shouldn't be walking next to a motorcycle, let alone ride one!!!:nono: Can't really say I learned a ton and didn't find the class to be mind numbing...but you might as well attempt to learn something when you are getting a license. I think they should make the MSF course mandatory and more strict on passing people.

Years ago they had us stop and form a line. The woman who stopped behind me didn't put her feet down and fell over. It was soooooooo hard not to laugh. I don't know what she thought was going to keep her upright if she kept her feet on the pegs when stopped. :lol:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep trying to get my friends to learn but they wont, they would rather ride on the back with boys.. so I dunno, I tried

I have a friend like that. She says she wants to enjoy the ride and not worry about roads and traffic.

http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/

Here are the locations

http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/brcschedule/2008_BRCregistration.pdf

Wow is you ass after that,......DAMN!!!!!!!!

That course does the same...but is only $25

I took the 1 day class....still cost 25 bucks. Only in CBUS so far as a test for making it statewide. Up on the hilltop at the DOT office complex.

Its a class for people who just get permits year after year and don't get an endorsement. If you have ridden for 1000 or more miles you are eligible to sign up for it.

Warning though.....they expect you to already know how to handle yourself on a bike at the class. A newbie may have difficulty with some of the stuff that they make you do.

Fusion...what do you getout of your HRCA membership. I got it with the new bike but i can't find how to get any use out of it?

Discounts here and there. We got a decent discount on our bike insurance with Progressive for being HRCA members.

Hey Schmuckingham,

I am interested to hear about how your dealings with cycle search went. i am eying the Kawasaki VN1500 they have. haven't stopped in yet, and i would like to get some feedback about them before i go in.

Thanks.

Hey Schmuckingham,

I am interested to hear about how your dealings with cycle search went. i am eying the Kawasaki VN1500 they have. haven't stopped in yet, and i would like to get some feedback about them before i go in.

Thanks.

Went well, there was a major throttle problem with the bike when i rod it home but they came and picked it up from her apt and took it back to the shop and fixed it with no hassles. Talk to Mitch and tell him Mike and Ananda sent you.