FZ1 parts for sale

fizzer

Looking to free some space in the garage/basement and since I no longer have the fz1 I thought I'd put these up for sale. Parts are for a gen II, specifically off of or for a 2006 (but will work for other years).

Most of these parts are brand new in boxes from when a kid backed into the bike tipping it over on the curb. Insurance paid out, I bought all the new parts and just held on to them while riding the bike around with the very minor scratches. All are OEM yamaha parts, and I have included prices for comparison from bike bandit, which seems to have reasonable prices.

RH mirror, new in box. $50 (retails 80)

RH front brake lever,adjustable position, new in box $30 (retail 43)

RH front turn signal, new in box, $40 (retail 63)

RH bar end weight, new in box, $25 (retail 38)

main ignition switch with two matching keys, new in box SOLD

Upper fairing/shroud, this is the entire upper fairing surrounding the headlights which holds the mirrors, windshield, etc. OEM, factory painted in the metallic red. SOLD

OEM factory exhaust, has less than 1000 miles on it, no scratches/dents, was taken off by original owner and I've had it sitting around wrapped up for far too long. No one gives a shit about the new price, so I'd take $40 for it

I also have the yamaha lower fairing painted in the factory metallic red, including all brackets. This was on the bike for ~16k miles so it has some basic wear and tear but no crash damage or major blemishes. SOLD

I can get pictures of any of the items if you are interested just PM me. The new in box items though are literally still in their factory packaging so they are flawless. 

Edited by fizzer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...