OMRL G&J 7/26-7/27

wonder where he got that from..

*cough* biggie *cough*

Ha ha that make since! I have heard him say that now that you mention it, and i think that one was directed at me as well. :(

Ha ha that make since! I have heard him say that now that you mention it, and i think that one was directed at me as well. :(

Don't worry, I'm sure you will pick up some more speed as the season continues... we will prob see you on the expert grid next year!  :D

my brakes suck balls. I think it's really my hub that is too worn, but it may also be the fat end of the drum lever.  Need to look into replacing said lever in the off-season.

I'm not saying I'm qualified to put on some kind of race school, but come find me before practice next round, and I'll follow you for 10 laps or so.  I can tell you where I'm catching you.  Then you at least have a better idea of where  you're losing time.

If you leave the door too wide open, I'll pass you, and then wave you by on the straight again.  Practice is for practicing.

• Upvote 1

my brakes suck balls. I think it's really my hub that is too worn, but it may also be the fat end of the drum lever.  Need to look into replacing said lever in the off-season.

I'm not saying I'm qualified to put on some kind of race school, but come find me before practice next round, and I'll follow you for 10 laps or so.  I can tell you where I'm catching you.  Then you at least have a better idea of where  you're losing time.

If you leave the door too wide open, I'll pass you, and then wave you by on the straight again.  Practice is for practicing.

Thanks man! I will definitely take you up on that.