how many have the new 08 ninja 250R?

sbk_chick

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good friend of mine bought one a few weeks ago. Not sure of the cost out the door, but you aren't going to get any breaks. They aren't making much $$ on a 250. Hell, the retail is 3500.

i bought one already i was just wondering what people were paying for it in OHIO!! i got mine from MIDWEST motorsports for $3910.00 otd so i just wondered!!

i bought one already i was just wondering what people were paying for it in OHIO!! i got mine from MIDWEST motorsports for $3910.00 otd so i just wondered!!

Well with tax, and the other associated crap..that's probably right.

How do you like it?

Midwest over in Green/Uniontown? I almost bought a bike from them, but the salesguy got pretty smug with me when I said I wasn't paying 1400 over bluebook for the privilege of buying a bike from them. Mind you, it needed turn signals, a mid fairing, and they had put some track take offs on it that were shot.

• 1 month later...
So how are you liking that 250r? I am low on funds but want a new bike, I think the 250r might fit the bill but I'm wondering if it might be a bit small?

-Rob

I really like it! like i said before i rode an sv650 before and now i dont think i would go back!! since my husbands sv has clip ons the ride position on the ninja is great for me! my husband had taped-out at 102 but i have not had the chance to get it that far! other wise for the price its a great bike!! handling is great, turns awsome, and from what my husband says its fun to push your self on it(beat it up basiclly) since its only a 250 unlike having a 1000 and just cruising so to say!!

• 2 weeks later...
Who just cruises on a 1000? My wife has a Ninja 650r and it's fun to ride for a beginners bike. It never feels like it's going to get away from you, but it's painfully lacking any real sportbike feel.

For some odd reason she thinks anyone on a fast bike is posing and has it for bragging rights. It was in another thread. I laughed too man. :lol: Obviously she's never ridden with us. :dunno: I use every ounce of power I can get out of my 14 and corner hard with it. Her husband might just be afraid of powerful bikes and burnt that way of thinking into her head. Oh well, some people will never know fusion. It's best they stay off the fast bikes anyways.:cool:

But I recommend the 250,500,600 for all beginners. They're good purchases.

For some odd reason she thinks anyone on a fast bike is posing and has it for bragging rights. It was in another thread. I laughed too man. :lol: Obviously she's never ridden with us. :dunno: I use every ounce of power I can get out of my 14 and corner hard with it. Her husband might just be afraid of powerful bikes and burnt that way of thinking into her head. Oh well, some people will never know fusion. It's best they stay off the fast bikes anyways.:cool:

But I recommend the 250,500,600 for all beginners. They're good purchases.

first of all I bet my husband has been riding longer then you!! plus he has done several track days and races and we still had the extra money he would still be doing it, also he has had several 1000s and felt no need for all those cc when more fun to push his 650 to its limits then to take a inline 4 1000 out on the twisties! but not that i have to justify my opinion! CUZ thats all it was this is a free speach website right!

first of all I bet my husband has been riding longer then you!! plus he has done several track days and races and we still had the extra money he would still be doing it, also he has had several 1000s and felt no need for all those cc when more fun to push his 650 to its limits then to take a inline 4 1000 out on the twisties! but not that i have to justify my opinion! CUZ thats all it was this is a free speach website right!

Sometimes you have to ignore NinjaNick. His 14 has gone to his head...It's kind of one of those making up for something that isn't there type things...he's all talk...

:lol::D:boxing::banana::flingpoo::weirdo::loveturkey: