how many have the new 08 ninja 250R?

sbk_chick

great comeback!!! your right you know we're the stupid ones for not jumping on the over weight ugly bike ban wagon!!

I've jumped on many others too. To mention anything over a 600 is overkill is pure idiotic, and you're proving that by your ignorance.

Oh and one more thing, I may have to jump on an ugly bike according to you, but atleast I'm not your husband and have to jump on such an ugly chick like you. :bigfinger:;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucked up, but true. So...to recap, don't talk shit about people with bigger bikes than your 250 and you won't have to worry about arguing. Just because you have a 250 doesn't mean all other bikes faster are worthless. Seriously, that is a ignorant thing to say. :nono:

I've jumped on many others too. To mention anything over a 600 is overkill is pure idiotic, and you're proving that by your ignorance.

Oh and one more thing, I may have to jump on an ugly bike according to you, but atleast I'm not your husband and have to jump on such an ugly chick like you. :bigfinger:;)

DOH!

well I have never ridden the older 250's so i cant tell u much about performance upgrade! I can tell you that i really love it! its so much fun for a little bike!! i mean i have always rode my husbands sv650 and it was hard to handle because of its weight for me and that i could not touch! I know that my husband has been riding for more then 20 years and he said he would sell his sv and go by the new 250 just because he said it a fun bike and that it goes fast enough! its not like you need a 1000 for anything. who goes 100 mph every where they go? you know!! but those are his words!!

i know you can go 100 on a 250 and thats the point you dont need a 1000 to do that!! not to be a hater but thats why i think guys that buy a 1000 that its just an image thing!! but thats just my opinion and dont be mad!! dont get me wrong they are nice and thats how people make business but you just dont need all that power unless you are racing it!!!

These guys make GREAT sense which is obvious:

It's not so much the speed as it is the acceleration. That's why I like my liter+ bike. :)
That and in any set of twisties I can leave it in 3rd or 4th dang near any cornere except the sub 30 mph corners and still have all the power I need on the street.

That and riding on the highway in 6th gear and need to get out quick I can still leave it in 6th and out acclerate most cars.

I look at my 1000 as an easy street bike since I don't have to work it hard to have my fun...

But I do race a 1000 and jeesh what beast on the track (yes I still get passed by guys on 600s and always will).

:lol:

I don't need to go over 65mph, so I'm trading my car in now for a small electric one. :) I'm glad I read this post, I don't know what I've been thinking my whole life. :lol: I'd rather get up to 65mph in 2 seconds than 10 seconds. :D

I must be showing off to invisible people when I'm WOT in the middle of nowhere enjoying my bike. I now feel better that I know why I do that. I had no clue.:D

BACK TO REALITY:

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH POWER!!!

You either like fast, or you don't like fast. It has nothing to do with what you need to do, it's what you want to do.

I agree.. I don't think it is necessarily about an image but some buy the liter bikes out of their own stupidity, but others are fully capable of controlling that much power because they want to. I still want a GSXR 750.. I really don't think I would need a liter bike but I'm always down for more power :cool:

thats not what i said Ninjanick!! the conversation started simply as a does NE one have a 250 also! I was asking to see what everyone else thought of there 250!

as for the whole 1000 conversation i was just saying in my opinion that the most guys that i know that ride around here, thats its just a thing to get your attention. they ride around here like they are fast, reving there bike at ever stop, yet none of them could hit a track or do some twistie rides with out hiting the first corner and still end up going straight. yeah i know i cant say much right i am just a new rider my self and i would be just like them except i ride because its cheaper on gas and because i love the free feeling of not being trapped in a cage!

the guys in my area they all have chicken strips and most are all squids. I know there are people out there who can ride a 1000 the way its made for but like i said not around here!

I was not trying to start shit with you people that have 1000, i was trying to voice my opinion on the squids that use there 1000 for picking up girls and looking cool!!

OH YEAH P.S. never said i was good looking. but i did say that i thought the ZX14 are ugly maybe its just me but after watching "superbikes" one 2many times they are all ugly to me now! but hey 2 wheels are 2 wheels!!

Ehh offended...nah. I side with neutrality on this conv.

I guess I missed it, to be honest. Everyone has thoughts and opinions. Nicks are louder because he's been around and has more backing from people. You have validity.

SBK has valid points as well. This is the internet who cares...If ya'll are gettin your panties in a bunch over some cyber crap it's time for a computer break.

SBK can go push her 250 to it's limits, Ninjanick can go put his ugly 14's pegs on the ground and Fusion can go pick up girls with his shiny bike...I'm gonna I guess sit here at work and see how this all unfolds at the end.

I'm really bored.

Flounder, I think the 14 needs some rearsets. Hopefully I will buy some sometime.

Also, SBKCHIK, your last post makes much nicer sense. I apologize for my cruel statement. Your statement just rubbed me the wrong way, but your last post was much better put to were it wasn't offensive. I don't have strips on my tires even on the 14, so it's all good. I'm glad you're riding. Riding is fun for sure. Enjoy!:cool:

Flounder, I think the 14 needs some rearsets. Hopefully I will buy some sometime.

I would suggest removing those feelers on the bottom of the pegs first and see what you think.. It gives you a ton more clearance. They just screw into the holes and can be removed with a wrench fairly easily.. Or course they will most likely have a ton of locktite on them as well...

Also, SBKCHIK, your last post makes much nicer sense. I apologize for my cruel statement. Your statement just rubbed me the wrong way, but your last post was much better put to were it wasn't offensive. I don't have strips on my tires even on the 14, so it's all good. I'm glad you're riding. Riding is fun for sure. Enjoy!:cool:

AWWW...group hug!

:p

I would suggest removing those feelers on the bottom of the pegs first and see what you think.. It gives you a ton more clearance. They just screw into the holes and can be removed with a wrench fairly easily.. Or course they will most likely have a ton of locktite on them as well...

I know, but the 14 pegs are crappy. They have rubber on them too and it's peeling off. I want some race pegs. Black vortex pegs/set.

Dustin, I feel the love. :D:lol:

wow thats it just like that!! i make my self clearer and its like everything is A ok? what about your comments? i think u owe a sorry for your "i'm a ugly chick" comment! not that i care what you think of me but you can at least do that!!

Also, SBKCHIK, your last post makes much nicer sense. I apologize for my cruel statement. Your statement just rubbed me the wrong way, but your last post was much better put to were it wasn't offensive...
wow thats it just like that!! i make my self clearer and its like everything is A ok? what about your comments? i think u owe a sorry for your "i'm a ugly chick" comment! not that i care what you think of me but you can at least do that!!

I think he did.