Sena 20S Dual Bluetooth Communication System

RidersDiscount

Price?! Just 1

PM sent, thanks!

After 1/2 a season with mine, streaming music, chatting with my passenger and participating in a 5-way group intercom though 4 hours of riding, I can say I thoroughly enjoy mine.  Great price from RD too.

Thanks for the feedback! 

• 4 months later...

FWIW I remain delighted with the deal I got from Mike and the 20S sets themselves.  I have about 6 months of regular use on them in single, 2-up and group riding, so ask me any questions if you'd like.

FWIW I remain delighted with the deal I got from Mike and the 20S sets themselves.  I have about 6 months of regular use on them in single, 2-up and group riding, so ask me any questions if you'd like.

Great to hear! 

• 3 weeks later...

If you've never considered riding with a Bluetooth communication system in your helmet, check out the Sena 20S available from Riders Discount. 

Tired of getting either forgetting your headphones on your ride, or not able to turn it down when someone in your group is talking to you at a stoplight?  Or what about having your chin strap pull them out?  This frustration is easily taken care of with the installation of a Bluetooth comm device.  

Installation takes about 20 minutes.  The bulk of installation time is fiddling around to get the speakers in the right place.  

What's great with the Sena 20S is the ability to share music with your riding buddy.  If you need to talk or have something to say, the Sena will automatically lower the volume of the music so you can hear the intercom and then automatically resume the volume when you're done talking.

Order your Sena 20S from Riders Discount today or give MIKE a call if you need help placing your order.  

Sena_Comm_20S_360.gif

I received my shipment this morning after ordering on Thursday. Great service from RD as usual. I can't wait to get on the bike with this. They are pretty cool just messing around with them in my office today. With the speakers positioned properly, the sound is pretty damn good. My only issue was figuring out how to best mount the unit on my Nolan N104. Nolan makes that difficult for any other solution other than their uber expensive N-Com unit.

I received my shipment this morning after ordering on Thursday. Great service from RD as usual. I can't wait to get on the bike with this. They are pretty cool just messing around with them in my office today. With the speakers positioned properly, the sound is pretty damn good. My only issue was figuring out how to best mount the unit on my Nolan N104. Nolan makes that difficult for any other solution other than their uber expensive N-Com unit.

Thanks for the feedback! 

• 4 weeks later...