Sena 20S Dual Bluetooth Communication System

RidersDiscount

7 minutes ago, cmh_sprint said:

VOX works for me 99% of the time. I'm not sure it's wind noise when it doesn't, atleast in my set-up.  I have a Nolan N104 and use the boom mike.. I have been rolling down the road at 75+ and had a phone conversation with the other party not realizing I am on the bike. I do think that the Sena unit does get confused and locks up from time to time but for the functionality and features, it's a minor inconvenience..

The open mike issue does add some humor to any given ride. ?

Oh, I have no problems with talking to someone on the phone, but the voice commands are a pain IMO. Not that big of a deal for @2talltim and I, we both have the Sena handlebar remotes.

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

I haven't tried the VOX on my 10U but didn't like it on the SMH10. I don't get hardly any wind noise either. I have a habit of singing with my music and bitching about the asshats around me out loud. :lol: 

:D

10 hours ago, Casper said:

Like the "oh shit oh shit oh shit" moment a few weeks ago? :lol: 

We each had one or two of those. :)  The best was you and the bridge for the Appalacian Trail;

"wow, that's really cool"

"yes it is"

"umm, you can hear me?":lol:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cmh_sprint said:

We each had one or two of those. :)  The best was you and the bridge for the Appalacian Trail;

"wow, that's really cool"

"yes it is"

"umm, you can hear me?":lol:

Can-You-Hear-Me-Now.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist. 

Just a heads up, my 20s beeps randomly for no reason at all. The VOX is turned off. I'll push the center button and wait for the intercom failed announcement then it behaves again. Weird...

Beeps can have a lot of meaning. Sometimes phone alerts.... last Wednesday the lady I were riding when she said her 20s kept beeping. I later realized it was because I had her phone and her Bluetooth kept disconnecting when I would get too far ahead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, mango_sv said:

Beeps can have a lot of meaning. Sometimes phone alerts.... last Wednesday the lady I were riding when she said her 20s kept beeping. I later realized it was because I had her phone and her Bluetooth kept disconnecting when I would get too far ahead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the post up!