British Car & Bike Day at Bargos.

BudDaytonRat

British Car and Bike Day is August 24, 2014. It will be at Bargo Grill & Tap. The start Time is 3:00pm.

This is a fun event and there always is some very nice British autos and motorbikes.

Bargos Grill & Tap

588 Miamisburg Centerville Road.

Dayton, OH 45459

State route 725 next to Voss BMW

post-12216-0-51836100-1407938102_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan Griffiths who does all the leg work for this event no longer works at the PUB in Beavercreek. He is now working with the folks at Bargos. Bargos has more parking space and has good food and craft beers. This event if anything should be bigger and better this year. I have to be honest I will miss the lovely ladies that work at the PUB.

Nathan is now working at Carver's on route 725 in Centerville.

JB sorry to hear you were disappointed. Thank you for coming. They raised about $2000.00. I to wish more of the vintage bikes would turn out for these type of events.

It's ok bud, last year the Greene I was very surprised by the huge amount that was there. Just a little bit of a downer to see a 1/4 of that at Bargos. Next time my bike should be up and running and I'll recruit a few riders to join me.