8/17 Sunday Stroll

Blitz

Hey guys,

I haven't been out in over a month and I need to change that, since apparently winter starts in three weeks.

I'm planning to ride tomorrow. Route is pretty flexible, but I'd like to go South of McConnelsville. Some great roads down there. I can meet wherever is good for anyone else wanting to join, but Millersburg tends to be a good place or McConnelsville, depending on where everyone is coming from.

Post up and let's put something together. Weather should be great.

Well, probably meet around 11 and head that way.

Let's say 11 o'clock meet up at SR13 and Route 70, at the BP gas station.

That should put us in McConnelsville around 12:30 (probably sooner). We can meet at the gas station next to the shelter house next to the river

No big deal man. I wait for everyone at the intersections where the route changes roads.

I'll look for you in the am. But I'm watching the weather. They're saying 50% now. I'll check before I head out and if it's wet or looking like it will be, we'll try again next weekend.

Shit. I'm sorry guys. I completely overslept. Blew straight through 2 alarms. And the weather looks good too. I still may head out, but I'll be well behind you guys. Hopefully you guys can all meet up and put together a good ride.

My apologies fellas.

No problem. I ended up all over the place. Ran up and down 555 a few times and hit some other goodies out that way then made my way across and down into West Virginia. West into Kentucky and then back into Ohio. Give or take, somewhere around 13 hours of good hard riding on some awesome roads. 790/775 are still my favorite roads I have ever been on though. Finally made it onto hannan trace. Excellent road. Ill be hitting that one quite often now. Just a great area there.

We will have to meet up next time :)