LG stainless dishwasher (possible full LG stainless kitchen if wanted)

Casper

Model number 3850DD3006A.

It's the type with the flat front. All controls are on the top of the door, concealed when closed. LED lights on front indicate what stage it's in.

Had a small leak from underneath. Could be a hose. No idea. We planned on changing out our appliances soon anyways so figured why not start with the dishwasher.

Bought it from HH Gregg Highlines when we bought the house. It was around $1000 new. Make us an offer. I want it gone. Comes with all hoses, manuals, etc.

We have matching side by side fridge, electric glass top stove, and microwave/hood vent if you're interested in a combo. Those all work great and are still in our kitchen. We are switching them out because I want a gas stove and fridge with the bottom freezer. Don't judge me.

I cannot stand my bottom freezer fridge and I have no clue why other than I feel like it's small and holds very little

Is it the smaller fridge with a bottom freezer? I have one, cabinet guy told me its small and built the cabinets with a larger hole to fit a normal size fridge. I thought mine was normal.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot stand my bottom freezer fridge and I have no clue why other than I feel like it's small and holds very little

I've had a side by side, a bottom freezer, and clearly a top freezer trough the years growing up. Just bought a brand new fridge for my new house and I prefer a top freezer. The freezer has the most space on top. I can't stand bottom or side by sides.