Phoneshield Motorcycle Mounts for iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Phones

RidersDiscount

If you have a smartphone, chances are you've used the GPS on the phone (Apple Maps jokes aside...) to navigate your way to a new location or find your way home from an adventure.  We either reference the map at random stops or use audio navigation via headphones or a communication device.  Now with the Phoneshield mount system available from Riders Discount, you can visually display your phone to guide you home.  

Included is the waterproof and shockproof case, plus three different mounting options.  There is a stem mount, universal handlebar mount, and a flat surface mount which works with existing Techmount and Ram Mounts. 

phoneshield_mount_2.jpg

On the back side is a quick release with secure lock which can mount into the three different mount solutions.  Also note that this is camera ready and allows you to quickly snap a photo without messing with the case.  Photos are unaltered through the viewing glass. 

phoneshield_mount_4.jpg

Inside the Phoneshield case is a daily use bumper when you're not using the waterproof case. 

phoneshield_mount_6.jpg

The ball mount allows you to rotate your phone to portrait or landscape. 

phoneshield_mount_8.jpg

The functional screen is touch sensitive and can be operated without removing your phone from the case.  

phoneshield_mount_9.jpg

Here we used the stem mount 

phoneshield_mount_10.jpg

Cases are available for the iPhone 5/5C/5S or the Samsung Galaxy S3/S4.

The Phoneshield mount system is not yet listed on our website.  If you would like to place an order or have any questions, feel free to send MIKE a message through this forum or give him a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Write us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Edited by RidersDiscount

S5 is supposed to be water proof, but we all know that means water "resistant."  That was one of the reasons I bought it...  I can piece something together pretty quickly I'm sure, I'm just lazy and this looked like a good deal.   :D

S5 is supposed to be water proof, but we all know that means water "resistant." That was one of the reasons I bought it... I can piece something together pretty quickly I'm sure, I'm just lazy and this looked like a good deal. :D

Yup I've seen clips of people sticking them in glasses of water but I'm not taking it as water proof either. With the water resistance of the phone and the otter defender on it if I get caught in the rain with it mounted on the bike I'm not worried about it.

Sorry to thread jack

Yup I've seen clips of people sticking them in glasses of water but I'm not taking it as water proof either. With the water resistance of the phone and the otter defender on it if I get caught in the rain with it mounted on the bike I'm not worried about it.

Sorry to thread jack

All good, happens to the best of us. 

I have an S4 active with a Case Mate case. I've had it in the lake multiple times. Only problem ever was for a few hrs after it thought the headphones were plugged in. Now that I have Sygic (thanks to reviews here on OR) I ride with my phone on the ram mount constantly. And the FZ gives it no protection. Lol