FS: S&W 340PD revolver, .357 magnum airweight

vf1000ride

Looking to sell my backup carry piece.  It's a Smith & Wesson 340PD revolver.  1.75 inch barrel, 5 shot, hammerless J-Frame, .357 Magnum with the Scandium airweight frame and titanium cylinder. This has the upgraded green fiber-optic front sight and has had the internals polished.  Trigger pull is the full factory weight but it is very smooth and the double action trigger is much more manageable now.  Roughly 300rnds through the gun with the vast majority being 38special.
Will come with everything in the pics below but here is the short list;

2 Uncle Mike IWB fabric holsters, one RH draw one LH draw.
1 Bianchi Leather IWB holster, RH draw.
Crimson Trace full overmold laser grips(red) with extention for an extra finger, currently on the gun and sighted in.
The original S&W small panel grips and the locking keys.
2 speed strips
1 full box Hornady 158gr XTP.
1 Box American Eagle 158gr JSP, It's a partial, 40rnds of JSP and the 17 extra Federal rounds(carry loadout)
original box, all paperwok and test cartridge.

This gun is very light weight.  Fully loaded with the 158gr ammo and in the Bianchi holster it only weighs 17 ounces. 
I'm asking $950, $850 for the entire package. Located in Columbus area.  I'm good with Face2Face or dealer transfer.

IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5460.jpg

IMG_5459.jpg

Edited by vf1000ride

• 5 weeks later...