Kawasaki Ninja 650 up for sale.

zx3vfr

Adventure touring bike, just a thought.

I gave the cruiser thing a go for about 12,000 miles or so, and like Todd mentioned, I wanted to ride it harder than what it was designed...believe it or not, many times, it was not intentional.

Buying a V-Strom 650, which I hated at first, has brought me back to enjoying motorcycles even more...now with that being said, by no means, am I suggesting this bike will be for everyone, plenty of other options available.

In my opinion, an adventure touring style motorcycle offers the best of both worlds (cruiser/sport bike), and then some.

Just a suggestion is all, you know what is right for you...GLWS!

• Upvote 1

I am to short for an adventure bike, I can tip toe at stops on a versystrom650 but top it off with one bad leg and I know it won't be long until I go for a tumble at a stop.

Price is 5k and I'll thrown in a set of Cortech saddlebags, and a tank bag, the tail bag as listed and maybe even a technik riding jacket and alpinestars gloves

Absolute lowest price is $4,500. Nothin will be included

Might want to change the first post.  It's a good sign that you've come down $1,350!  It means you're willing to negotiate... Which is good, since the season is mostly over now that we're in October :(

Might want to change the first post.  It's a good sign that you've come down $1,350!  It means you're willing to negotiate... Which is good, since the season is mostly over now that we're in October :(

cannot edit. ):

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...