November training with Valkyrie Defense Group

madcat6183

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about not having the location posted up yet. I'm meeting with the potential location tomorrow. We are trying to set something up with the local boy scout range. We feel if we are going to have to pay a range fee we would like it go to a worth while cause. If the scout range falls through I got a call today about another private location that is about 20 mins out of Coshocton that has a range and a shoot house. I will have more info tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Location is nailed down, not going to post it up here, but cannot wait for this class! 

Looks like about a 9am start time, so let's all try to get there a bit early and if it's nice out enjoy the day.  I do not believe my boy and I from Cbus can stay for dinner, our wives both have other things going on and I have to then drive to groveport to get my kiddo so she can go to some stupid jewelry party.  But that means I can take him to Vance's and buy him his first toy gun, or real gun, or both.

I win. 

• Upvote 1

We are good to go at the new location. Address is as follows:

16972 County Road 271, Coshocton, OH 43812

If you have any questions please let me know.

Sorry for the delay. As I said this has been in the works for some time and it took a lot longer than expected. Politics is a slow moving process.

Cost is $100. You can find all the rest of the info on our website. The class name is VDG Counter Ambush Concepts and all the details are at this link.

http://main.valkyriedefensegroup.com/services-offered.html

For you guys I think 7 will be a good number maybe next year if you want take it again you can bring folks. We will go over all the returning stident details at the class in the debrief.