High school teachers accused of having threesome with student

bark615

Dayyum. Wish I had ever got this lucky. see, now he will have gotten these ladies sent to prison and instead of looking back on this as an amazing secret high school experience that ended nicely, it will now be a memory of two women (one of which is pretty sexy) whom he fucked, then fucked over. Dumbass.

Edited by claine650

Easy A(nal).

Both are good looking, he definitely fucked it up for everyone.

But these bitches are sick. Cmon. A kid? Sure 16 is old enough to drive and even the age of consent in some states (including ohio) but 16 yr old kid is still a fucking idiot and not capable of making good choices most of the time. how old are these teachers? 34 and 26 or something? If a 2 male teachers the same ages made an eiffel tower with a 16 yr old cheerleader you'd all be calling for his head and nuts on a platter.

But good on this kid, he will be a legend in that school for as long as it stands.

• Upvote 1

dude...  How hard is it to not bang kids????

and for all of you who see nothing wrong with this, double-standard much?

If it were two male teachers and a female student, this would be a completely different conversation. 

Can you say your 16yr old self wouldn't have been down for the rodeo? I sure can't. 

Double standard for sure....  Here is another double standard.

http://jezebel.com/5682569/knife-wielding-woman-orders-husband-to-perform-cunnilingus

She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: "Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I'm going to cut your fucking throat."

18j1shxy12qvhjpg.jpg

If it were two male teachers and a female student, this would be a completely different conversation. 

Can you say your 16yr old self wouldn't have been down for the rodeo? I sure can't. 

my 16 yr old self would have been down for a lot of things that were neither legal, nor in my best interest.  That is explicitly why this conduct is against the law.

But even if this kid had been 18, it is illegal in almost every state for a teacher and a student to engage in sexual contact.  I'd listen to arguments about lowering the age of consent, and eliminating laws like the one above, but until that happens, these aren't difficult laws to abide by...

Edited by redkow97

Double standard for sure.... Here is another double standard.

http://jezebel.com/5682569/knife-wielding-woman-orders-husband-to-perform-cunnilingus

She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: "Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I'm going to cut your fucking throat."

18j1shxy12qvhjpg.jpg

I remember reading about this a few years ago. She was in a motel room with her husband and another man. According to their statements the men tried to go down on her but were repulsed by the smell.

She does look like she has a smelly squish-mitten.

18j1shxy12qvhjpg.jpg

I'll take the throat cut

18j1shxy12qvhjpg.jpg

Thanks ass.

Ruined my visual.

FOREVER I think.

If you are 16 male or female there is not a double standard. Girls ate easily manipulated and believe anything you tell them. Ask any of the dumb bitches I use to bang before I met my wife, not even at 16. It extended to 18, 25, and 35 years of age. Somr are still dumb as rocks at 45. Women are very easy to manipulate. (I only once banged married woman but they were in the process of a divorce). All you have to do is sweet talk them dumb broads and have them get an incling you're a good guy.. Then when they wonder why you only come over for free dinner and sex... You make them think long and hard if you ever mentioned anything about a serious relationship then they sit there and ponder for a moment and you either get cookwear thrown at your head or you get even better sex.

In this case I bet the kid was the one where set everything up and initiated everything.

On another note. If my daughter was ever in an incident with a teacher I would be much more disappointed with myself for not teaching her well enough that 99% of males only have one intention like I use to have.

Have? Who the hell am I kidding if I got divorced from my wife tomorrow I'd be getting some strange and within hours.