Nathan's Law

Casper

Waste of tax payer money. I find the majority of people who don't pay attention to what thy are doing are the mini van SUV driving early to mid 30s mom with babies in the back.

BTW if you are over 30 and get knocked up for the first time you don't need a fuciing baby shower or any kind of special attention. And if you are over 35 when you get knocked up you should need to go through mandated psychological screening.

I think its a great idea to educate people in drivers ed about law regarding bicyclists.  People don't get it.

wouldn't be a bad idea to educate some of the bicyclists either, lol... could be worse > San Fransisco

I know. Making sure you're financially and emotionally stable before bringing a life into this world is completely irresponsible.

And putting an innocent child at a super high risk for all sorts of fun diseases, then complaining because there is no cure or that your kid has autism, can't function with other kids and the school says don't come back. That's the real irresponsibility.

I am 100% against any form of vehicle registration and driver licensing. However my reason is being we are granted a birth right of freedom to travel.

My problem is when bicyclists use roads for exercise... They are not traveling anywhere, they rarley have a destination other than to bitch when people get to close then run stop signs and pass on the right.

And putting an innocent child at a super high risk for all sorts of fun diseases, then complaining because there is no cure or that your kid has autism, can't function with other kids and the school says don't come back. That's the real irresponsibility.

This is one of the dumbest things I have red on here in a while.

• Upvote 2

What diseases? I mean, there's a higher chance of Down syndrome after thirty, but it's like 0.1%. There's a higher chance of miscarriage, but it's only a 2% higher risk. Never heard the autism one. I've never read anything conclusive about how or why it happens. I think you may have 30s confused with 40s or 50s.

What diseases? I mean, there's a higher chance of Down syndrome after thirty, but it's like 0.1%. There's a higher chance of miscarriage, but it's only a 2% higher risk. Never heard the autism one. I've never read anything conclusive about how or why it happens. I think you may have 30s confused with 40s or 50s.

Well that's what you're fancy book learnin might say but I'm here to tell you 100% of the weird little fucks in my neighborhood have at least one old-ass parent.

I was being sarcastic honestly. Bicyclists don't bother me really. If you can't safely pass a bicyclist on the road my general opinion is that you shouldn't have a license in the first place

But in the fun of being argumentative...forget your link and "unfair". Life is unfair so deal with it :D

Waste of tax payer money. I find the majority of people who don't pay attention to what thy are doing are the mini van SUV driving early to mid 30s mom with babies in the back.

BTW if you are over 30 and get knocked up for the first time you don't need a fuciing baby shower or any kind of special attention. And if you are over 35 when you get knocked up you should need to go through mandated psychological screening.

I would really love to hear your logic behind this. Most of the distracted drives I see are late teens to early 30 with their attention on their phones, putting on make-up or reading the paper or a book. Your statement about when to have kids is fucking moronic at best. My wife was 37 when we had our first and 39 when we had our second. I was 36 and 38 I wouldn't have had it any other way. I was too selfish and immature to have kids earlier in life.

• Upvote 1

I know you're being cheeky. I just love that argument about usage tax. It's touted by the ignorant.

I didn't read it and as we all know I have no dog in this fight but can you give me a quick reasoning of it being igorant?

My guess has something to do with wear and tear on the roadway being the reasoning? The simplistic mindset of mine certainly wants to say "share the roadway? Sure, share the damn fees and I'm good with it"

Edited by Bad324

I didn't read it and as we all know I have no dog in this fight but can you give me a quick reasoning of it being igorant?

My guess has something to do with wear and tear on the roadway being the reasoning? The simplistic mindset of mine certainly wants to say "share the roadway? Sure, share the damn fees and I'm good with it"

So, should pedestrians have to be registered and plated as well? I mean, they walk on the roads when crossing them, and cost us extra in signs like crosswalk signs, watch for pedestrians signs, school zone signs, etc. Let's not forget how many accidents they cause.

Can someone please work to legalize lanesplitting (bicycle and motorcycle) and incorporate that into the curriculum as well?

Oh my God yes.  It's just too bad that so many lawmakers think it's too dangerous for motorcyclists to handle, despite the fact that it goes on in just about every other country in the world and California.  California!  But I'd be scared to split lines in OH.

I am 100% against any form of vehicle registration and driver licensing. However my reason is being we are granted a birth right of freedom to travel.

My problem is when bicyclists use roads for exercise... They are not traveling anywhere, they rarley have a destination other than to bitch when people get to close then run stop signs and pass on the right.

So what about the motorcyclists that are out for a cruise?

I would really love to hear your logic behind this. Most of the distracted drives I see are late teens to early 30 with their attention on their phones, putting on make-up or reading the paper or a book. Your statement about when to have kids is fucking moronic at best. My wife was 37 when we had our first and 39 when we had our second. I was 36 and 38 I wouldn't have had it any other way. I was too selfish and immature to have kids earlier in life.

Nobody is paying attention.  Teens, 20-somethings, adults, nobody.  Every day I rode into work I noticed at least a dozen people texting, and that was only a 14 mile ride on the highway.  Who knows how many more there were.

So, should pedestrians have to be registered and plated as well? I mean, they walk on the roads when crossing them, and cost us extra in signs like crosswalk signs, watch for pedestrians signs, school zone signs, etc. Let's not forget how many accidents they cause.

Yes

But I'm not arguing for or against. Looking for the short answer of why thst article title justifies it as unfair without having to read the damn thing

TLDR: road maintenance costs more than people contribute so when others ride bicycles it saves the city money...yet, bicyclists contribute more than they use via taxes from other areas...therefore - bicyclists pay nearly the same tax, yet have less wear on the road

or something like that...i quickly glanced the article