Starting a Moto Photo Series

NDspd

Hey all, I'm long follower of this forum, but hardly know any of you. 

For those that don't know I'm a semi-professional photographer with a heavy background in action sports ranging from Formula 1, Moto GP, to Honda Grom Racing. I'm all self taught and in constant need of trying new material.

Since I know a lot of you have rather interesting and rare bikes I'd like to put my services out there to you guys. For those that are interested, I'd like to do some bike and rider shots that showcase the connection between them. I am willing to travel a bit, I live around the Dayton area.

Unfortunately, there is a business side of things, my rates for shoots are dead cheap though. If requested I can make massive billboard sized prints to simple digital downloads, rates will vary on size and detail.

With that aside, below are samples of my past works, if you are interested in having a poster of your bike on your living room wall or a new PC wallpaper post here and let me know. 

This is an on going project with endless possibilities...

9551618286_7ecb4990fa_b.jpg

15000457382_37c5c5c149_b.jpg

14187042360_37fd3ceb43_b.jpg

10218751805_17391573dc_b.jpg

10218752215_b92e8e8d93_c.jpg