Who believes in ghosts?

gsxkat1100

No. Not my dad's style. He is not a prankster and is the most honest person I know. I've never even seen him tell a white lie. He was standing right next to me when it happened. Scared the hell out of him. He never really swore in front of me as a kid and he said HOLY SHIT! :lol: The fact that he was a bit freaked out didn't make me feel too comfortable.

For an animal or a person to make that much noise, it would have displaced at least one if not a number of the duct piece but not one was moved. I fully expected to see them scattered about.

OK, one more. My older sister had a sleepover with a few of her friends one night. She was in her late teens at the time. The next morning one of the friends asked my sister why my dad stood in the doorway and watched them sleep because when she woke up in the middle of the night, she saw a man standing in the doorway. He stayed there for about 15 minutes and the girl finally said "hello" and the man slowly turned and walked down the hall (nothing down there but the bathroom). The spooky thing is, my dad was supposed to be home that night but his flight was canceled and he didn't make it home until the next day. No one else was home except my mom and my younger sister and I (we were under 6 at the time). She watched for a bit and never saw him come back by or hear anyone in the bathroom. She never visited the house again :lol:

I often think about contacting the people that live in the house now to see if they see/hear things.

Edited by ScubaCinci

1st time I was asleep in bed and I feel the comforter slowly being pulled off me and a finger going into my ass. Woke up pissed off and pulled it back up,

:lol: fixed that for you!!!

only a few of us will get that.

Lyns' dad swears up and down that the house Lyns grew up in was occupied by something. Tony, ask her about the time her dad woke up and all of his furniture was upside-down. :lol:

Was there a Jim Beam presence in the house?  Because I have witnessed the results of paranormal activity that was instigated by Jim.  

OK, one more. My older sister had a sleepover with a few of her friends one night. She was in her late teens at the time. The next morning one of the friends asked my sister why my dad stood in the doorway and watched them sleep because when she woke up in the middle of the night, she saw a man standing in the doorway. He stayed there for about 15 minutes and the girl finally said "hello" and the man slowly turned and walked down the hall (nothing down there but the bathroom). The spooky thing is, my dad was supposed to be home that night but his flight was canceled and he didn't make it home until the next day. No one else was home except my mom and my younger sister and I (we were under 6 at the time). She watched for a bit and never saw him come back by or hear anyone in the bathroom. She never visited the house again :lol:

I often think about contacting the people that live in the house now to see if they see/hear things.

I was hoping that this was going to end with, then I got laid and I whistled for a cab....

I don't believe in ghosts, but I am fascinated by the ways our brains sort random stimulus into something so meaningful yet so irrational.

Just like astrology, applied kinesiology, God, guardian angels. Once that belief is in there, rationality is lost to the warm and fuzzy feeling of being cradled in the mistaken belief that it all suddenly makes sense.

Some people feel the presence of God. Some people feel the presence of a ghost. Some people feel that the evangelical preacher just healed them. Some people feel that science is infallible.

Same physiological/ psychological stimulus & interpretation, just a different story that is applied to help the brain cope with an incomplete understanding of what is happening.

If you think you know it all you are wrong, regardless of what you think. We have so much left to learn.

Edited by Scruit