Front Tire Slippery

Pxl356

Hey Guys ,

I recently experience some strange issue on my STR3 2013 and need a quick gut check.

My front tire actually feel fairly light and slippery over 60. I commute everyday from clintonville to westerville on I71 and never had this issue in the past.

I'm using stock tires ( pirelli diablo supercorsa ) and have a total lack of confidence now. The bike really feel like it could feel at any time when i swerve and feel unstable when i decelerate.

I run 32/36 , and always warm my tires.

Did anybody notice anything on i71 ? Or is it just me and my bike ?

Thanks !

PJ

Only thing i can think of is if you tire is getting squared off due to a lot of slabbing, maybe when your up on the edge of the squared off section(or edge) it will feel odd or like its slipping. How many miles are on said tire?

Verify all suspension settings.

This is my guess. I had a similar issue with my SV before I swapped oil and springs and set the sag properly. My front end just wanted to float. Very little road feel. It just felt disconnected, and I can remember going into a few corners and the front end just feeling like it was going to slide out.

This is my guess. I had a similar issue with my SV before I swapped oil and springs and set the sag properly. My front end just wanted to float. Very little road feel. It just felt disconnected, and I can remember going into a few corners and the front end just feeling like it was going to slide out.

Yup.....had that feeling today on my SV until I increased my rear and front pre-load. :)