Any motovloggers on OR?

GixxerTravis

I'm wondering if there's anyone a part of OR that doe motovlogging.  I plan on doing so this spring, if there's anyone that does I have a couple lame questions haha.

If anyone is interested in also starting a motovlog and maybe would like to work together or wondering what the hell I'm talking about feel free to post!

I follow a couple, but most of them are crap, IMHO. Endless rambling about stupid stuff while you plow through traffic isn't my idea of an ideal viewing experience. If you do motovlog, consider these ideas: 1. Pick a theme/identity/brand for your vlog and stick to it. "Weekly Rides With Reuben" is very good at that, and I look forward to his bike reviews, topic'd discussions about preparing for weather, etc. 2. Be prepared before you start. Don't make up the topic and content on the fly - write down what high points you want to cover and the transitions between before you get on your bike. 3. Edit out dead space - don't make us wait for you to reassemble your thoughts - keep the vlog compact. In the end, it's a lot like writing a blog or a story. Think about your audience and what they would be interested in and what you have experience, insight and knowledge about.

I've thought several times about doing a video blog about motorcycles, more towards things i work on.  tire choices, tire changes, suspension setups, among other things.  never really got around to doing it.  i get pumped up on the idea, but then get caught up in the work i do and forget about actually doing a vlog

I've thought several times about doing a video blog about motorcycles, more towards things i work on.  tire choices, tire changes, suspension setups, among other things, and also a little about preparing for trips, stuff to know about when traveling 2 up blah blah blah. never really got around to doing it though.  i get pumped up on the idea, but then get caught up in the work i do and forget about actually doing a vlog, or care more about the ride than to video

This guy is a piece of work! I stumbled across his channel some time ago while searching for some CBR related stuff.

I'm a bit disturbed to learn he's in the same state...

Yes but you can make a drinking game out of him. Watch his sr555 video and take a shot every time he says nickel.

Definitely not one of my favorites

I'm wondering if there's anyone a part of OR that doe motovlogging. I plan on doing so this spring, if there's anyone that does I have a couple lame questions haha.

If anyone is interested in also starting a motovlog and maybe would like to work together or wondering what the hell I'm talking about feel free to post!

I motovlog all the time. I had a channel close to 500 subs but wanted to start a new channel solely to motovlog on. Any questions you have,I'd be happy to help.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread but figured I would chime in. I am a motovlogger in NE Ohio. If I could even call myself that yet. I only have 30 subs on youtube but have more on my facebook page and about 1200 on my REV account and Instagram. Check it out if you want.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwfCISo4TvFEdrfjzoi33jQ

1 hour ago, KaBar2336 said:

I know this is an old thread but figured I would chime in. I am a motovlogger in NE Ohio. If I could even call myself that yet. I only have 30 subs on youtube but have more on my facebook page and about 1200 on my REV account and Instagram. Check it out if you want.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwfCISo4TvFEdrfjzoi33jQ

Definitely need to improve your mic setup and I'm not sure what your camera setup is but it needs reworked... it's very shaky. 

Check out my channel if you want... - www.youtube.com/throttlelocktv

• 3 months later...