What a f@##*&% joke

2insanezx10r

OH and next time I go to look for another bike I'm taking your ass with me.:D

No problem. Worked for a shop for about 6 years and have been in the industry for about 8.... I know what they know for the most part and can tell you pretty much what they pay for the units they have...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have just vented quitely. So many opinions. It was NOT the 07 that the supersalesman was talking about being 8000.00. It WAS the 08. Anyways thanks for all the feed back and HAPPY buying at HNW.:wheelchair:I think this is what they thought they saw when I walked in. I forgot my cane.

If he said the 2008 then he was mistaken and I apologize for his error, but I stand behind everything else. And we WILL discount the 2008 CBR, (several hundred dollars actually) he's just not gonna give it up without at least a little fight.

If he said the 2008 then he was mistaken and I apologize for his error, but I stand behind everything else. And we WILL discount the 2008 CBR, (several hundred dollars actually) he's just not gonna give it up without at least a little fight.
Hey zero I understand the whole sales process I've honestly had at least 8 brand new bikes I'm no kid maybe still at heart at 43 but lets not finagle get down to buisness. I cant remember what his name was younger guy 5' 9 about 225 dark hair with some highlights. he really did'nt have to much riding experience the way he talked. I know they were busy Sat but I stood around with my son for at least 45 min before any salesman even came up to talk to me. And there were salesmen available. But I'm over it just did'nt mean to cause all the controversy. Some kick ass guys on this site though. Thanks for everything.

Hey zero I understand the whole sales process I've honestly had at least 8 brand new bikes I'm no kid maybe still at heart at 43 but lets not finagle get down to buisness. I cant remember what his name was younger guy 5' 9 about 225 dark hair with some highlights. he really did'nt have to much riding experience the way he talked. I know they were busy Sat but I stood around with my son for at least 45 min before any salesman even came up to talk to me. And there were salesmen available. But I'm over it just did'nt mean to cause all the controversy. Some kick ass guys on this site though. Thanks for everything.

Sorry for your bad experience. We just want everyone that walks through our doors to have a positive one, even if we can't come to a deal. You spoke with Austin, he's a good kid, but no he does not have a lot of street experience. He does know his product fairly well though.

We might not always be the cheapest, but we are never the most expensive. We do actually care about our customers and want to have a good reputation. If you are serious about this deal, ride your bike over here and I'll see what I can do to make it better for you.

Thanks to everyone who had kind words to say about Honda Northwest. It is appreciated

Sorry for your bad experience. We just want everyone that walks through our doors to have a positive one, even if we can't come to a deal. You spoke with Austin, he's a good kid, but no he does not have a lot of street experience. He does know his product fairly well though.

We might not always be the cheapest, but we are never the most expensive. We do actually care about our customers and want to have a good reputation. If you are serious about this deal, ride your bike over here and I'll see what I can do to make it better for you.

Thanks to everyone who had kind words to say about Honda Northwest. It is appreciated

Cool buddy thanks, I'll definately holler at you.

+1 for HNW.

I'm not going to write paragraphs because this thread has been beaten enough.

As an ex-employee there, if I buy a new bike, that's the only place I'll be buying from. I know most of the staff and they all work hard to be fair.

My .02

Every time I hear something negative about Honda Northwest, I always ask who the salesperson was. 99% of the time, its Austin. Weakest link? I think he should've stayed working for ASK.

Like CbrGirl said, we've bought three bikes from them. Our friends have collectively bought five more. They've always taken good care of us and our friends.

Every time I hear something negative about Honda Northwest, I always ask who the salesperson was. 99% of the time, its Austin. Weakest link? I think he should've stayed working for ASK.

He's young and a total goofball so I think sometimes his personality doesn't click with certain people, but he really is a good salesman and a good dude. In fact, at this point so far this year, he is in the lead out of the 4 sales guys we have.

He's young and a total goofball so I think sometimes his personality doesn't click with certain people, but he really is a good salesman and a good dude. In fact, at this point so far this year, he is in the lead out of the 4 sales guys we have.

What if I said I want Rob back?

If he's not an enthusiast and he seemingly rubs customers the wrong way and yet is ahead of the other sales guys, does it then mean there ought to be some searching as to whether the sales staff is as strong as it could be?

If I got a salesman that wasn't in tune with motorcycles and was essentially just being a salesman, I'd look for another guy. Motorcycle sales isn't car sales and the thing that separates motorcycle shops from car dealers is the atmosphere and the fact that you "hope" the guys working there are enthusiasts...

If he came from ASK... Enough said.

If he's not an enthusiast and he seemingly rubs customers the wrong way and yet is ahead of the other sales guys, does it then mean there ought to be some searching as to whether the sales staff is as strong as it could be?

If I got a salesman that wasn't in tune with motorcycles and was essentially just being a salesman, I'd look for another guy. Motorcycle sales isn't car sales and the thing that separates motorcycle shops from car dealers is the atmosphere and the fact that you "hope" the guys working there are enthusiasts...

Quoted for truth.

Hey Zero do work their? You know an awful lot about that place.

He is an enthusiast, he rides and races offroad and ATV's. He doesn't rub most people the wrong way, just some. We all do at times. He's a good salesman because he's funny and very personable, but not everybody takes to his constant joking around. That's ok, we have other sales guys that have different personalities and they will gladly help you if Austin somehow offends you. (which does not happen very often)

And he did work at ASK but he was a service writer and he eventually walked out because of the way they did business

He is an enthusiast, he rides and races offroad and ATV's. He doesn't rub most people the wrong way, just some. We all do at times. He's a good salesman because he's funny and very personable, but not everybody takes to his constant joking around. That's ok, we have other sales guys that have different personalities and they will gladly help you if Austin somehow offends you. (which does not happen very often)

And he did work at ASK but he was a service writer and he eventually walked out because of the way they did business

I guess when I heard he doesn't have much street experience, I was basing it on that. No worries, though. He's probably a good kid. A lot of good guys at HNW so, I am sure he's one of them...

I'm the Finance Manager at HNW

FYI, I've been to HNW a few times and have hated my experiences. I've been in there looking to talk with someone about purchasing a bike and no one has approached me for 30 minutes on end. Not even to say "Hi, I'll be with you in a minute." I understand that some people don't want to be harassed all day when they just want to check out new models. But, at least a sales person could acknowledge my presence. Also, when I have gone in there, the store has been empty but a few workers. I am not sure things have changed since I have not been in there for a while.

BUT, I like how you have stepped up and didn't try and point fingers or label your customers as being asses or wrong or blame them for not doing something different. You essentially said "my bad, let me help make things right for you." Props for that. I'll give you guys another look when looking for parts/service/or bike.

FYI, I've been to HNW a few times and have hated my experiences. I've been in there looking to talk with someone about purchasing a bike and no one has approached me for 30 minutes on end. Not even to say "Hi, I'll be with you in a minute." I understand that some people don't want to be harassed all day when they just want to check out new models. But, at least a sales person could acknowledge my presence. Also, when I have gone in there, the store has been empty but a few workers. I am not sure things have changed since I have not been in there for a while.

BUT, I like how you have stepped up and didn't try and point fingers or label your customers as being asses or wrong or blame them for not doing something different. You essentially said "my bad, let me help make things right for you." Props for that. I'll give you guys another look when looking for parts/service/or bike.

Thank you for reconsidering us in the future. The entire management staff was changed a couple years ago and a lot of things have changed (for the better) since then. The scenerio you described would hopefully not happen at this point. (if the sales guys want to keep their jobs it better not happen)

Thank you for reconsidering us in the future. The entire management staff was changed a couple years ago and a lot of things have changed (for the better) since then. The scenerio you described would hopefully not happen at this point. (if the sales guys want to keep their jobs it better not happen)

Is Dale still the Parts Manager?

I want to be in sales.:)