What a f@##*&% joke

2insanezx10r

Oh, shut up for goodness sakes. Whatever happened to you not talking to me? It's best for both of us. You went awhile w/out posting and it was Grrrrrreat! :cool: Thank you for the genius compliment though. :)

If you dont want to read what I have to say, there's a handy ignore feature that's part of the board. I'd suggest that you use it.

Of course as smart as you are you probably knew that already.

its the internet, kinda pointless to not talk to people. i mean, thats why youre here...cause nobody IRL wants to talk to you.

Now it all makes sense...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont want to read what I have to say, there's a handy ignore feature that's part of the board. I'd suggest that you use it.

Of course as smart as you are you probably knew that already....

Doesn't help, you can still comment on what I said and your post is still there. All it says is "ignored". Doesn't eliminate your postings at all on my side.

Where you from Mr. secluded? You look so intelligent with "duh" in your location. Then again, it fits your personality perfect.:flag:

Doesn't help, you can still comment on what I said and your post is still there. All it says is "ignored". Doesn't eliminate your postings at all on my side.

Where you from Mr. secluded? You look so intelligent with "duh" in your location. Then again, it fits your personality perfect.:flag:

Well, scroll past it. No one is forcing you to read it.

I'm in Ohio....or is that too difficult to figure out?

Well, scroll past it. No one is forcing you to read it.

I'm in Ohio....or is that too difficult to figure out?

Atleast your being honest with part of your title "stupid".

I have to go now though to watch a movie, I'll be back later if you want to keep running your mouth. :nono:

Ok back to the original topic here. The $6000 trade figure came from the owner. Our Cleveland store sells Kawasaki so he knew there is a $1000 rebate on 07 Zx10's, therefore you actually can buy a 2007 ZX10 for around the $8k price range. So if you can buy the exact bike you would be trading in with 0 miles for mid to high 8's, what would you pay for a used one with 800 miles? We were thinking low 7's at most, making your trade worth about $6000

I don't know where you got this info from....nobody I've talked to who has purchased through them has found this to be the case.

Their prices listed on the internet are basically out-the-door if you are out of state (they throw on like a $50 fee). Obviously, if you live in Tennessee you have to pay sales tax at the time of purchase. If you are out of state, you can pay when you get the title in your name or don't if you are buying for a track bike only.

As far as the long wait, I've heard the exact opposite...they have all the paper work ready to go when you arrive and you are in and out very quickly. They are the largest Honda dealer by volume in the world!...they aren't going to dick around with one customer for several hours. They are going to get your ass out of there as quickly as possible.

So for your true cost figure $9,933.00 + ~$50.00 dealer fee + ~$700.00 Ohio sales tax + gas to get down there and you are still going to save several hundred or more over the local dealers.

You might call Honda East of Toledo and check their prices on the 1000rr. I know they were comparable to Southern Honda with the 600rr (like $2-300 higher) last year.

Did your buddies buy big bikes or do the CRF deal they usually do each season?

Ok back to the original topic here. The $6000 trade figure came from the owner. Our Cleveland store sells Kawasaki so he knew there is a $1000 rebate on 07 Zx10's, therefore you actually can buy a 2007 ZX10 for around the $8k price range. So if you can buy the exact bike you would be trading in with 0 miles for mid to high 8's, what would you pay for a used one with 800 miles? We were thinking low 7's at most, making your trade worth about $6000

I just want to say...

Having ZeroCrash on the board and streighting out the numbers is a great thing....he is standing behind the company that he reps.......and maybe with how busy it was in there, the buyer and sells man could have heard or stated something wrong.....

Who the hell knows.....WE WERE NOT THERE

I also have not purchased a bike from them, but I have sent a few souls that have bought they bikes there.....ALL of them left happy......

I have had some service done there....and I was very happy...

I'm shocked...

Southern Honda is selling the CBR1000 for $10042 out the door total. You pay local tax where you are from...

That's not as great as i thought it would be, but is certainly better than most will see.

Of course with the price of gas and the fact you need a truck to haul it back or a car to drive back and the bike itself, you'd add $250-$300 to that easily. For me, it would be like $400 with a diesel truck...

So, $10,350 before tax. That's $1100 off. Of course, your time is worth something as you are going to spend about 15 hours on the road total. Plus at least an hour if lucky there. Call it 16 hours for arguement's sake.

Overall, they are using their hold back as what they make. The theory is that they are turning units quickly to avoid floor plan costs. So, in a round about way, they probably make the same as a guy who doesn't discount as much.

The catch is that they need to get the units in and ask for at least a two day's notice before you travel down. That tells me they have an off site that they need to get the units from.

They are the top Honda dealer in the US, I believe and they are known as the whores in the industry.

So, save $1100, but drive two days worth of work... I'd do a deal where a shop would discount the bike to drop $800 off to avoid driving that far. That price is pretty legit to ask for from a shop...

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I love watching this shit......

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I should have just vented quitely. So many opinions. It was NOT the 07 that the supersalesman was talking about being 8000.00. It WAS the 08. Anyways thanks for all the feed back and HAPPY buying at HNW.:wheelchair:I think this is what they thought they saw when I walked in. I forgot my cane.

I'm shocked...

Southern Honda is selling the CBR1000 for $10042 out the door total. You pay local tax where you are from...

That's not as great as i thought it would be, but is certainly better than most will see.

Of course with the price of gas and the fact you need a truck to haul it back or a car to drive back and the bike itself, you'd add $250-$300 to that easily. For me, it would be like $400 with a diesel truck...

So, $10,350 before tax. That's $1100 off. Of course, your time is worth something as you are going to spend about 15 hours on the road total. Plus at least an hour if lucky there. Call it 16 hours for arguement's sake.

Overall, they are using their hold back as what they make. The theory is that they are turning units quickly to avoid floor plan costs. So, in a round about way, they probably make the same as a guy who doesn't discount as much.

The catch is that they need to get the units in and ask for at least a two day's notice before you travel down. That tells me they have an off site that they need to get the units from.

They are the top Honda dealer in the US, I believe and they are known as the whores in the industry.

So, save $1100, but drive two days worth of work... I'd do a deal where a shop would discount the bike to drop $800 off to avoid driving that far. That price is pretty legit to ask for from a shop...

OH and next time I go to look for another bike I'm taking your ass with me.:D

I just want to say...

Having ZeroCrash on the board and streighting out the numbers is a great thing....he is standing behind the company that he reps.......and maybe with how busy it was in there, the buyer and sells man could have heard or stated something wrong.....

Who the hell knows.....WE WERE NOT THERE

I also have not purchased a bike from them, but I have sent a few souls that have bought they bikes there.....ALL of them left happy......

I have had some service done there....and I was very happy...

He's saying what a few of us have already stated. The trade was really pretty fair. The price on the CBR1000 is as good as how many they can get.

Dealerships get an allocated amount of bikes. Usually, OEMs attach a number of allocated units based on what particular unit they bought the year prior. Probably how many CBR1000s HNW bought in 2007. If like most shops, the CBR isn't a great seller and so, they didn't buy as many as they did in 2006...

With that said, HNW's allocation isn't as high as what SH gets considering the number of units they sell.

All dealers pay the same dollar amount for each unit. Some get special colorways (Powersports dealers), but outside that, they pay the same. A few bonus deals here and there, but essentially, it all is the same.

So, if HNW only gets a handful of 1000s and they know it is going to be a hot bike, why would they want to give it away? Let's say they get 10 total. There are three colors they can get as the one colorway is for Powersport dealers only...

That's 3 of each and a 4th of one... So, if you feel they suck and they aren't willing to work on a deal, I can guarantee they will sell the remaining inventory they have to someone else. It's a tough pill to swallow in that regards as many will say "Why would they want to not deal with someone in fear of losing them as a customer", but honestly, the 10 CBRs they have will sell to 10 people who WILL be customers.

So, moral of the story and bottom line to this thread is that telling others that HNW sucks and to F' them and not go there simply because they offered a legit trade on a used 2007 ZX10 and was asking retail for a bike they probably don't have many of isn't really fair...

It is a public forum, of course, but slamming someone w/o merit is read by MANY people. Out of those MANY people, quite a few may make judgement and not visit HNW who in this case, really hasn't had a chance to defend the accusations...